Xcm Facing New Investigation

Paul H

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you like a bet on this , the UK Pess are very interested in this case, just wait untill the AG makes his decision and you will then see the power of the UK Press

Frankly, yes I would. I've no doubt that it may make a small column in some of the newspapers. It may even make a small feature. But that is hardly making a 'big thing' of it.

The press report what people are interested in when it comes to stories like this, and I can hardly see it being a blockbuster with the majority of UK residents.

"Do not underestimate the power from the dark side young padawan..."

Also try reading through the papers and look for inappropriate behaviour within the square mile and you will see that we are far from alone. That has harldly meant that no-one does business in London anymore. I fear that some people feel that we are more important that we actually are. Small fish...very big pond.

I heard a rumour that others may or have not have been arrested at all...where's FCMR when you need him for some clarification!

Christ that was quick.

We have been notified by our Advocates today that we have to attend the Police HQ on 4/4/05 together with our Advocates. I can not comment on this any further as we do not have any Idea what they want us in for, and further more I dont give a flying xxxx

This could be a tactic of trying to scare the builders off, ie withdraw the allegations or we charge you too, they have no chance of beating the corrupt system of the IOM. Another £500k+ cost to the taxpayer todate for the police investigation, add this to the costs that the DTL have spent on legal fees and its still not over, it would of been cheaper for the Government to have paid the builders and put this to bed.

Archived