Happy Football Cambodia

homarus

Hi Guys !

I was lucky enough to spend quite a bit of time in Cambodia Last year doing volunteer work for various NGO's mainly around the Capital Phnom Penh. My favorite was "HFCA" an organisation set up in Phnom Penh to give children a taste of a structured football coaching sessions in a fun enviroment .

All of these kids were severely disadvantaged ,some being rescued from brothels ,others were orphans rescued from living on the City Dump etc and for me was a privilege to work with them.

On my arrival back in IOM, I contacted Paul Bridson at the NSC and he very kindly sent out a letter to all parents and kids involved with the NSC asking for donations of unwanted football boots and trainers to send to Cambodia.

The response from the Parents and kids was fantastic donating approx 120-130 pairs of footwear,far exceeding our expectations and far too many to send on!

Having spoken to Paraic Grogan The head of "Happy Football Cambodia Australia" he informs me that the Charity is in great need of funds as well as equipment!

So with that in mind I would like to offer a some pairs for sale in order to raise money for the Charity.

I have many great pairs of boots and training/casual shoes in various sizes including Nike, Adidas Predator,Umbro etc all in good condition so if you are looking for a pair of boots or trainers for your kids or yourself please PM me or ring me on my mobile on 247413.

Catch yourself a bargain and do some good for charity at the same time.

PS

Just in case anybody reading this actually donated ,Thanks a million you were unbelievable

Edited to add You can check out the website at" Happy Football Cambodia Australia"

H.

Archived