This App Takes The Biscuit

jimbms

Last night browsing through a site looking for some apps for my ipod touch I came across one that had the title illegal rights with a unian jack icon so I had a look at it out of curosity. This is really taking the piss, it is an app made for illegal imigrants explaining the best way to get a temporary visa and other methods of getting into the UK, it also explains what rights they have, what things to say to get maximum benifits and what to do to avoid deportation as well as where to find work, I know some genuine refugees do have rights but to have an iphone app such as this is in my view a total piss take.

Oooh I bet Nick Griffin is compiling code madly now.

Genuinely do not see what the problem is, other than this information not being more freely available.

If you read carefully you will see I said it is not directed at genuine refugees and immigrants but illegal ones, anyway as you are now back in UK then feel free to pay your tax so others can live for free.

I know you were specifying illegal immigrants. What's your problem with illegal immigrants, as opposed to just normal economic migrants? Can't say I care. And why the assumption that illegal immigrants live for free? They have to work because they'd get no benefits otherwise, but it would be dodgy stuff. And if caught they will then have opportunity to do legit work.

(Anyway I won't be paying taxes now, because the Manx government (you) has just given me a hardship grant.)

(Anyway I won't be paying taxes now, because the Manx government (you) has just given me a hardship grant.)

You misheard. When you said you were desperate for money they actually said "Hard shit!"

I know you were specifying illegal immigrants. What's your problem with illegal immigrants, as opposed to just normal economic migrants? Can't say I care. And why the assumption that illegal immigrants live for free? They have to work because they'd get no benefits otherwise, but it would be dodgy stuff. And if caught they will then have opportunity to do legit work.

Illegal immigrants are by definition criminals.

What's more any work that illegal immigrants do will be cash in hand, and will be work that British people or those here legally should be doing so making illegal immigrants criminals twice over.

If caught then they should all without delay or exception be repatriated or put into some form of secure camp until they disclose their country of origin and if that country will not have them back they should be kept in a secure camp for the rest of their lives.

One option would be to "offshore" such camps to third world countries so taking out the trash, while at the same time offering aid that has been earned to those in desperate need.

One option would be to "offshore" such camps

Pay attention super dooper new Bell/DED Mega Think Factory.

Potential money making project here

And it's not as if it hasn't been done here before.......

Illegal immigrants are by definition criminals.

What's more any work that illegal immigrants do will be cash in hand, and will be work that British people or those here legally should be doing so making illegal immigrants criminals twice over.

If caught then they should all without delay or exception be repatriated or put into some form of secure camp until they disclose their country of origin and if that country will not have them back they should be kept in a secure camp for the rest of their lives.

One option would be to "offshore" such camps to third world countries so taking out the trash, while at the same time offering aid that has been earned to those in desperate need.

Why should anyone place judgement on a situation as to whether it is right or wrong simply because of the legal definition or a legal outlook? I make up my mind whether something is correct or not.

And to be honest, I see little good justification for the imposition of border controls. Movement should not be restricted, if we wanted to live in a decent world.

Archived