David Tennant ‎filming On The Island

Amadeus

Alice has been here before filming "Big Nothing" with David Schwimmer and Simon Pegg.

And that went on to international success.

Presumably, as a St Peter of Onchan disciple, you are anti-film industry?

Strange presumption on many levels, how can I be anti-film industry (sic) when I've been employed in quite a few films here? £*** a day for watching a film being made with free food and drinks. I love it and wish it to continue and grow.

Sorry to be a pedant, but the character is 'The Doctor', the show is called 'Doctor Who'.

I'm the 58th regeneration of the Doctor ( still not ginger ) and I've just been to May 28th and KB doesn't win.

Oh and mind the dog poo.

And don't go through the red door

And don't blink.

Did anybody watch saturdays episode?

At first I thought it was an advert from Isle of man Tourism, filmed in the West of the Island!

What with all the evil pensioners running around on zimmer frames ,the ruined Castle, quaint little cottages etc.

Strange presumption on many levels

Many levels? Care to name a few?

how can I be anti-film industry (sic) when I've been employed in quite a few films here? £*** a day for watching a film being made with free food and drinks. I love it and wish it to continue and grow.

Just because you've had your snout in the trough doesn't mean you support something - for example, an MHK who lambasts anyone for taking a place in government, and the Chief Minister's shilling, after accepting the pay boost and status of being responsible for health, water and trees for mahy years themself - purely as an example you understand.

Archived