Gulf Coast Bp Oil Spill Photos

SugarBee

Isn't it nice to see an oil greedy nation like the USA get its come upance from the resource it exploits.

What a tit you are Jimbob.

In the defence of jimbms he was keen to point out that although not a fan of Clarkson's appallingly dumbed-down "Top Gear" he thought that manx residents standing up for their rights against a celebrity landowner showed the island in a bad light.

Silly really, the manx people have got Tynpotwald for that...

What a disaster this oil spill is turning into. It's going to cost British Petroleum $gazillions to sort out.

I shall rephrase for anyone who did not understand the original meaning, It is not good environmentally but it is very ironic that this happens off the US coast to the nation that cares not about how it wastes this resource and is one of the worlds worst polluters. You really are a blinkered tit slinkey

P.K. you really are a total knob, I would hardly call PROWL a valid representation of Manx residents, more like a small unsupported minority

You really are a blinkered tit slinkey

Wow original, I like it.

I shall rephrase for anyone who did not understand the original meaning, It is not good environmentally but it is very ironic that this happens off the US coast to the nation that cares not about how it wastes this resource and is one of the worlds worst polluters. You really are a blinkered tit slinkey

Why didn't you write clearly then use 'ironic' instead of 'nice'. There's no good or 'nice' that has come out of this situation, ironic maybe, but the only loss from this is environmental and in monetary terms a British company. The environmental bit is all of us jimbob not just the US.

This BP fuck-up could have been anywhere, still lets all laugh at the yanks eh?

P.K. you really are a total knob, I would hardly call PROWL a valid representation of Manx residents, more like a small unsupported minority

Well, you would know all about "unsupported minorities" as this thread bears ample witness too....

Still claiming to know what I'm thinking about? Clue : it currently involves naked women and keeping my feet warm on cold winter's nights. The last was a sweaty one though...

Isn't it nice to see an oil greedy nation like the USA get its come upance from the resource it exploits.

You didn't mention that this disaster was caused by a greedy British oil company. How kind of you, though, to wish harm to others.

Better watch out for the UKs oil rigs in the North Sea.

Well, you would know all about "unsupported minorities" as this thread bears ample witness too....

Still claiming to know what I'm thinking about? Clue : it currently involves naked women and keeping my feet warm on cold winter's nights. The last was a sweaty one though...

How much did she cost, by the hour or by the night, and are the sweaty ones by request.

How much did she cost, by the hour or by the night, and are the sweaty ones by request.

That depends entirely on how much of the work you're prepared to do yourself!

On my first foray down the Reeperbahn to the Eros Centre the average "anglo-saxon" very classy lady was 30 marks, with ladies of "colour" at 45 marks and "orientals" at 60 marks. Racial prejudice at it's very worst you might say!

Some 15 years later I noticed that all my favourite haunts such as Hamburg, Amsterdam etc etc had been basically overrun by ladies from places like the Philippines. It was definitely a buyers market as the bottom had dropped out of it. It had all got a bit too commercial though with hard-nosed Turks running things and the "fun" element seemed to be missing somehow. It's sad to see the sex industry on it's knees wouldn't you say?

Archived