Dominos

theman

i just rang a order in. & the dumb arse on the phone told me it will be 30min's for me to collect....

so i left it for 30min. and when i go there & waited 20 min. then the thick T+"T'S THEN TELL THEY HAVE LOST MY ORDER.

ALL I CAN SAY IS 4king clown shoes the lot of them.!!!!!!! :(

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, giv'em a chance, we should expect something like that for a few days of opening. I'll give it a go tomorra.

if i was you i would go & pick it up your self & see with your own eyes

the 14 pair of hands that touch's your pizza b4 you get it.

& by heck they looked like clean living staff 2 . lol

hey, giv'em a chance, we should expect something like that for a few days of opening. I'll give it a go tomorra.

if i was you i would go & pick it up your self & see with your own eyes

the 14 pair of hands that touch's your pizza b4 you get it.

& by heck they looked like clean living staff 2 . lol

it not hard is it now

post-14064-127455491426_thumb.jpg

and it is surrounded by shit greasy chain takeaways.

The Corpy spent millions on that estate to make them look better you selfish twat.

was spot on no complaints

Apart from being cold when you got home ?

Expect obesity levels in Pulrose to errr, ...

i expect fatness levels to drop, walking to there 5 nights a week should increase exercise levels in the area 10 fold??

and what is 'bloody expensive' in english please? also how does pizza size and cost compare to home run? lastly, what are the chances of the 2 for 1 deal seen on sky adverts applying to the isle of Man?? i'm thinking slim, but the queues could be back to QB. :unsure:

I ordered on line, travelled in straight away from the south of the island, waited 5 mins and was on my way home again, nice for a treat once in a while, the pizza its self was spot on no complaints, but bloody expensive.

You drive to Douglas from the south of the island to pick up a takeaway pizza which will be well past it's best by the time you get it home and that's your idea of a treat ?

Thank goodness for 'the hype'. What is it that makes a Dominos pizza special? I quite like the idea of ordering pizza through Sky but thats just 'something new' to try, innit? Nothing wrong with Star Grills Pizzas we'll probably just carry on getting their pizzas, betcha Dominos wouldn't deliver me some Turkish Delight at Christmas for being a good customer :)

I imagine Dominos will take some of Home Runs business, maybe.

Archived