Dominos

theman

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just rang a order in. & the dumb arse on the phone told me it will be 30min's for me to collect....

so i left it for 30min. and when i go there & waited 20 min. then the thick T+"T'S THEN TELL THEY HAVE LOST MY ORDER.

ALL I CAN SAY IS 4king clown shoes the lot of them.!!!!!!! :(

The Isle of Man education system? It's the best in the British Isles, you know.

Expect obesity levels in Pulrose to errr, ...

and what is 'bloody expensive' in english please? also how does pizza size and cost compare to home run? lastly, what are the chances of the 2 for 1 deal seen on sky adverts applying to the isle of Man?? i'm thinking slim, but the queues could be back to QB. :unsure:

Apparently they are doing 2-for-1 on Tuesdays...or at least so I have been told..

Since your askin, 10 inch thin crust cheese pinnaple and pepperoni, and make it quick you minimum wage dickhead.

Just because they turned down your application for employment, there's no need to be abusive.

ordered online, arrived bowt 40 minutes later. Had one of those meltdown revenge things and fooken hell they are hot not just a little bit, SERIOUSLY hot. Not bad though

bit expensive though

home run on a good stay ie when they are delivered hot not cold still give it a good run for its money

i just rang a order in. & the dumb arse on the phone told me it will be 30min's for me to collect....

so i left it for 30min. and when i go there & waited 20 min. then the thick T+"T'S THEN TELL THEY HAVE LOST MY ORDER.

I think I'm going to ignore the criticism's for now. After all, I wouldn't know how many are coming from owners/friends of rival pizza takeaway's... :P

I think I'm going to ignore the criticism's for now. After all, I wouldn't know how many are coming from owners/friends of rival pizza takeaway's... :P

lol k.

i can see where you are coming from

but all i can say is i tryed it

the service was not adequate

if you ever have lived in the uk i would not be on the eating dominos.m8ys.

sorry for all yo sad 1's

who dig it

Yes your good at that dan.

You've given plenty of replies within the thread you started about driving tests.. but have manfully since ignored the unrelated drivel that has continued long after the topic had ended.

Your comments corrected to reflect reality.

Archived