Dominos

theman

and how is the diet going, Mr Peters?

He'll reply soon. He's just gone outside for a smoke :P

Everything in moderation...a slice of pizza probably counts as one of your 'five a day' if it has mushrooms.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and how is the diet going, Mr Peters?

He'll reply soon. He's just gone outside for a smoke :P

Everything in moderation...a slice of pizza probably counts as one of your 'five a day' if it has mushrooms.

and 2 if you have pineapple, these pizza things could turn out to be the next big health kick, or kick to health??

There's a low-fat cheese option online - all very healthy.

I tried it last night. Thin crust, low-fat cheese, garlic butter, chillis, chicken, tortillas, pepperoni, onions. Order placed and paid-for online.

You're then left with a web-page showing the progress in real-time, cooking, out for delivery etc. All done and delivered at a tad over 30 minutes. Very nice too.

There's a low-fat cheese option online - all very healthy.

I tried it last night. Thin crust, low-fat cheese, garlic butter, chillis, chicken, tortillas, pepperoni, onions. Order placed and paid-for online.

You're then left with a web-page showing the progress in real-time, cooking, out for delivery etc. All done and delivered at a tad over 30 minutes. Very nice too.

I'm creaming myself with excitement.

Order placed and paid-for online.

Jesus Christ - so its just like watching a normal Shoprite pizza cooking in your own oven and being taken out and put on a plate then? BUT it costs you more and you monitor it over a broadband connection on your PC? Fuck me you must lead an interesting life. I can't believe that this sort pitifully mediocre crap is strangely indicative of what people regard as progress on this Island. For only £10 more you could register to watch me eating your Domino's pizza live on webcam.

I notice some of the patron’s parking has been a bit hairy over the weekend outside Dominoes.

The flow of traffic down Groves Road was reduced to single file by the Chelsea tractors parked badly outside and causing a bottleneck. One rather preoccupied woman nearly lost her door taken to an enthusiastic chap with a large exhaust.

Jesus Christ - so its just like watching a normal Shoprite pizza cooking in your own oven and being taken out and put on a plate then? BUT it costs you more and you monitor it over a broadband connection on your PC? Fuck me you must lead an interesting life. I can't believe that this sort pitifully mediocre crap is strangely indicative of what people regard as progress on this Island. For only £10 more you could register to watch me eating your Domino's pizza live on webcam.

Where do i send the £10 or register please.

My dog likes watching fat blokes eat.

Jesus Christ - so its just like watching a normal Shoprite pizza cooking in your own oven and being taken out and put on a plate then? BUT it costs you more and you monitor it over a broadband connection on your PC? Fuck me you must lead an interesting life.

Check you out. People were discussing the service and I offered my opinion, with some insight into the service. As for my interesting life, that old argument, considering you too are taking precious time from your interesting life to respond to the same thread.

Yes your good at that dan.

You've given plenty of replies within the thread you started about driving tests.. but have manfully since ignored the unrelated drivel that has continued long after the topic had ended.

Your comments corrected to reflect reality.

I knew that thread hadn't died.

Anatolia 14" special hits the spot for me, what a feed.

Where do i send the £10 or register please.

My dog likes watching fat blokes eat.

hasn't really got a choice has it?? ;)

Jesus Christ - so its just like watching a normal Shoprite pizza cooking in your own oven and being taken out and put on a plate then? BUT it costs you more and you monitor it over a broadband connection on your PC? Fuck me you must lead an interesting life.

Check you out. People were discussing the service and I offered my opinion, with some insight into the service. As for my interesting life, that old argument, considering you too are taking precious time from your interesting life to respond to the same thread.

Don't worry about it, that seems to be a normal response to any positive comment posted on an internet forum. People just like to shoot you down any chance they get because they can't do it real life. No offence to hboy, it's just standard practice unfortunately.

Thank goodness for 'the hype'. What is it that makes a Dominos pizza special? I quite like the idea of ordering pizza through Sky but thats just 'something new' to try, innit? Nothing wrong with Star Grills Pizzas we'll probably just carry on getting their pizzas, betcha Dominos wouldn't deliver me some Turkish Delight at Christmas for being a good customer :)

I imagine Dominos will take some of Home Runs business, maybe.

How many pizzas do you have to order from them over a 12 month period to be classed as a good customer?

Balls to Dominoes, bring Pizza Hut to the Island, what's the point in another pizza takeaway?

It pains me to say it but,I agree with SilentBob about the fact that our National Sports and fitness centre is straddled by shit food outlets and another at it's core, as I previously started a thread about.

And how the hell did it get planning permission with regard to the amount of traffic that will park outside the premises obscuring the view of the zebra crossing?

Archived