Dominos

theman

Alternatively, it could have been an innocent mistake. Wonder if anyone else had a similar experience with pizza delivered by Eastern Europeans?

That has to be one of the most subtly racist posts I've read in a long time. Yeah, he's bound to be bent being Eastern European. He probably makes £20 a night diddling £1 each off pissed Manx pizza orderers. Did you get a receipt? Come to think of it did he say "Excuse me meester" in a really bad Romanian accent before rohipnoling you and leaving a rolled garlic flatbread up your arse?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first Minxie? You do surprise me, I've seen loads but I thought I might be seen to be 'anti-consumerist corporate whore mongerers' if I mentioned it :)

Littering is one of those things that I get irritated at - there are plenty of bins all over the place, but some people are too lazy, stupid or just plain selfish to use them!!

Saw the first bit of Dominos 'litter' today - a pizza box on the pavement. Yay more junk food wrappers to litter our streets *sigh*

There was Dominos litter before the place even opened.... !

Saw the first bit of Dominos 'litter' today - a pizza box on the pavement. Yay more junk food wrappers to litter our streets *sigh*

There was Dominos litter before the place even opened.... !

I think you will find that is totally untrue. You might believe that to be the case but I doubt that previously some guy got on a delivery moped in Liverpool and ended up dumping litter in Douglas.

You might believe that to be the case....

Dan will believe anything. Amen.

Isn't it rather sad that on account of a person being religious (in other words having an opinion different to yours) you judge that person to be incapable of simple human awareness and thought.

I'm sorry but de facto: Before Domino's opened here it was impossible for Dominos litter to be found in our streets unless that litter was transported here from the UK. Where does the simple human awareness argument fall over on that argument? Are you categorically saying that you have definitely seen litter caused by Dominos pizza boxes in Douglas before Domino's actually set up in the Isle of Man?

Impossible??

A couple of days before it opened... would they not have had the Dominos boxes in stock? Do you think it is impossible for a staff member who would have been in training etc to have had a pizza in one of the boxes and to have dropped it? Is it impossible for one of the boxes (even if unused) to have blown up the road, perhaps from the stock pile they had?

Impossible? get real. It wasn't open commercially... but that doesn't mean they didn't make any pizzas or have any boxes before it was opened.

With every lie one of Jesus's fluffy little kittens dies ....

You Sir are full of shite ...

Impossible??

A couple of days before it opened... would they not have had the Dominos boxes in stock? Do you think it is impossible for a staff member who would have been in training etc to have had a pizza in one of the boxes and to have dropped it? Is it impossible for one of the boxes (even if unused) to have blown up the road, perhaps from the stock pile they had?

Impossible? get real. It wasn't open commercially... but that doesn't mean they didn't make any pizzas or have any boxes before it was opened.

Archived