Fatal Accident

Pierrot Lunaire

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPANNA WROTE-

Great idea.

What p1sses me off is its obvious to everyone who has to use the mountain road that bikers are playing out their "ooo im a racer" fantasy on the mountain road every sunday. Like others I have had far too many bikers either on the wrong side of the road as I come round the corner or doing that stupid lean over on the white line cornering which seems to me like saying here you go slice my head off with your car please.

So my question is where the flying f are the police. Ive once seen a police car at union mills on a sunday. What use is that.

They need to have at least 3 stationed up on the mountain road to deter these wannabe racers from "doing a lap".

In the last few weeks we have already had 4 drivers get mentally scarred for life with bikers dieing in front of them, I hope the police do something before a driver gets killed by these bikers using our public road as a Nurburgring.

/quote]

What are you spanna, some sort of muppet sub-species?

The fact is that bikers don't come anywhere close to causing the amount of death and injury that car drivers do but you're obviously not someone

to let the facts get in the way of a good anti-biker rant. What you seem to be however is living proof of why brother and sister shouldn't marry.

Excellent quoting skills. Has mummy not taught you how to use the internet yet?

Yet another example of a biker with less brainpower than a w*nking monkey.

And in answer to your moronic post see above post from Pierrot.

So far, so good - I've only seen two bikes turn right to go up Broadway and one going the wrong way across Athol Street and then Finch Road.

Mind you, the first practice isn't 'til tonight! :cool:

SPANNA WROTE-

Great idea.

What p1sses me off is its obvious to everyone who has to use the mountain road that bikers are playing out their "ooo im a racer" fantasy on the mountain road every sunday. Like others I have had far too many bikers either on the wrong side of the road as I come round the corner or doing that stupid lean over on the white line cornering which seems to me like saying here you go slice my head off with your car please.

So my question is where the flying f are the police. Ive once seen a police car at union mills on a sunday. What use is that.

They need to have at least 3 stationed up on the mountain road to deter these wannabe racers from "doing a lap".

In the last few weeks we have already had 4 drivers get mentally scarred for life with bikers dieing in front of them, I hope the police do something before a driver gets killed by these bikers using our public road as a Nurburgring.

/quote]

What are you spanna, some sort of muppet sub-species?

The fact is that bikers don't come anywhere close to causing the amount of death and injury that car drivers do but you're obviously not someone

to let the facts get in the way of a good anti-biker rant. What you seem to be however is living proof of why brother and sister shouldn't marry.

Excellent quoting skills. Has mummy not taught you how to use the internet yet?

Yet another example of a biker with less brainpower than a w*nking monkey.

And in answer to your moronic post see above post from Pierrot.

For all you know I might not even be a biker, I could just be someone who is sick and tired of reading bigoted cr*p from a arrogant little

pis* ant like you. And in answer to Pierrot, yes bikers are the minority but that doesn't change the fact that other road users are many many times more likely to be injured or killed by a car driver than a biker. Anyway, if you can stop bleating from the top of your mile high soapbox I think it,s

time for you to go and give your mum/sister/1st cousin a hand picking some spuds for dinner.

ans - grow up!

no u

Mark give it up you Won't win against Ans

What an arselicker.

I think he was just being factual, since Ans is the head honcho, he will always win....probably with a ban :P

ans - grow up!

no u

Mark give it up you Won't win against Ans

What an arselicker.

I think he was just being factual, since Ans is the head honcho, he will always win....probably with a ban :P

well it won't be with debate!, you start getting snotty PM's and your warn meter goes up.

And in answer to Pierrot, yes bikers are the minority but that doesn't change the fact that other road users are many many times more likely to be injured or killed by a car driver than a biker.

hahaha Brilliant. Quote of the year for me.

Archived