Fatal Accident

Pierrot Lunaire

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is another of mr greens (or slows)video's on the tt website now, the man needs a visit from the boys in blue for some of the blatent dangerous driving that is happening every time the sun comes out.

If he passes me again like he has in the past I WILL REPORT HIM FOR DANGEROUS DRIVING !!

WHAT EVER VEHICLE HE IS DRIVING !! :angry:

There is another of mr greens (or slows)video's on the tt website now, the man needs a visit from the boys in blue for some of the blatent dangerous driving that is happening every time the sun comes out.

If he passes me again like he has in the past I WILL REPORT HIM FOR DANGEROUS DRIVING !!

Yeah, it's a video of the paddock behind the grandstand taken on his mobile phone. Full of dangerous riding and road rage antics - Not !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kev

Yeah, it's a video of the paddock behind the grandstand taken on his mobile phone. Full of dangerous riding and road rage antics - Not !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kev

I think DRIVER was referring to the video discussed on this thread Kev, you must have missed it. Richard Green has removed it now.

Kev

Yea its a video of "NUMBER PLATE MAN ZX10R something like that"

Full of very dangerous driving antics - Yes !!!!!!!!!

Kev

Yea its a video of "NUMBER PLATE MAN ZX10R something like that"

Full of very dangerous driving antics - Yes !!!!!!!!!

Well that's very interesting, because I know for a fact that video wasn't even his, but linked from someone else via his account.

I think you need to pick another one out, because you don't seem to be doing very well at this one do you - Again, it's a case of checking out your facts before making accusations that you can't substantiate.

And before you all jump, I don't like dangerous driving or riding any more than the next man. I just feel that if you are going to make accusations, then you do need to know the full facts before jumping on someone!!

Kev

Well that's very interesting, because I know for a fact that video wasn't even his, but linked from someone else via his account.

Kev

Sorry Kev, but you're mistaken. The video was on Richard Green's vimeo account. He wasn't actually riding the bike bearing the camera, but it was definitely his video, not just linked from someone else.

Kev

Sorry Kev, but you're mistaken. The video was on Richard Green's vimeo account. He wasn't actually riding the bike bearing the camera, but it was definitely his video, not just linked from someone else.

Whatever, and whether it was linked or hosted, it still wasn't his video or made by him.

Further, if he wasn't riding the bike, then DRIVER has again got his facts wrong, and as such should not be making these accusations about him based on this actual video.

Whatever, and whether it was linked or hosted, it still wasn't his video or made by him.

Further, if he wasn't riding the bike, then DRIVER has again got his facts wrong, and as such should not be making these accusations about him based on this actual video.

Perhaps you're right, but there's plenty more where they came from. In fact, it seems to be a bit of a saga on iomtt.com with these videos. They're not what you would call popular within the biking fraternity, are they? I admire your loyalty in consistently defending them, but I suppose you have to really, otherwise they might reflect badly on your road racing website.

Perhaps you're right, but there's plenty more where they came from. In fact, it seems to be a bit of a saga on iomtt.com with these videos. They're not what you would call popular within the biking fraternity, are they? I admire your loyalty in consistently defending them, but I suppose you have to really, otherwise they might reflect badly on your road racing website.

As long as it's fair and just, then so be it, but when it's all speculation and accusations without grounding, then I can't agree with it.

Enough me thinks on this one, and here's to a safe TT fortnight for all concerned!!

Kev

Archived