Call Of Duty Black Ops

Amadeus

There's a good video on you tube of someone doing the Cuban level on hard and showing how you don't actually have a fire your gun once, just follow your team mates through the level ... Very poor game design

I don't know if it's poor game design, I personally don't mind if AI squadmates take some kills, I prefer that than having a squad that effectively fires blanks ( Bad Company was a prime example, every enemy AI focused on you and you alone ), this guy just takes it to the extreme. I'd like to see him try it on the Vietnam Level :lol:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im undecided as off yet.

but so far MW2 still has my vote.

the maps seam jagged crazy. 2 many exits and entrys.

It is a case of just run round like a mad man, and the person with the quickets internet will get the knife kill.

i guess they went with the more shooting action side of it for online.

But i do hope that they bring some maps out that can be used for sniper, because there really is no use for sniper guns in this game, or the infered sites, There really is no campping on this game at all. which i feel is a big lose as it restricts game play to just running around.

But i do hope that they bring some maps out that can be used for sniper, because there really is no use for sniper guns in this game, or the infered sites, There really is no campping on this game at all. which i feel is a big lose as it restricts game play to just running around.

'Array' is the map I play as sniper. You can blend into to some parts of the map really well. Ghost perk and FN FAL with suppressor and your good to go.

I'm now playing the game on team deathmatch pure, no stupid killstreak rewards, perks or them stupid f**kin remote control cars, just everyone on the same level with guns and grenades :)

thanks for putting me onto that mode...it's great to get away from the killstreaks every now and again. Although I do miss slieght of hand when playing pure! ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have to say that i think its ok nothing really amazing but what i will say i think makes the game is the Zombie levels.

This part of the game is so addictive and with a few friends online really makes you laugh a lot.

Archived