Call Of Duty Black Ops

Amadeus

I'd actually enjoy the game more if they hadn't have inserted the code that penalises players with good connections. For the first time ever on Friday night I rage quit the game to put MW2 on, takes the piss when you're emptying a clip into someone and they turn around a kill you with one shot.....

Apart from that I've only played 3 of the 4 new maps and I've enjoyed what I've seen far. Quite like the China one where you're on the rooftops.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone else appart from me, have the problem where you are unable to join any games if you try and search for them yourself it just times out and says no games available even though it says it have found 50 possible games to join

only way i can play online on the 360 is when i join session in progress from my friends list of recent players

Nope, can't say I've had that problem - what's your NAT setting? If it's coming up as being 'Restricted' then that could well be your problem.

EDIT: Sorry, the NAT would say 'Strict' no 'Restricted' like I originally posted..... It'll either be Open, Moderate or Strict.

Nope, can't say I've had that problem - what's your NAT setting? If it's coming up as being 'Restricted' then that could well be your problem.

EDIT: Sorry, the NAT would say 'Strict' no 'Restricted' like I originally posted..... It'll either be Open, Moderate or Strict.

Are we talking about Black Ops or MW2 here ??

I didn't think Black Ops did hosting so didn't have NAT/Restricted etc

does anyone else appart from me, have the problem where you are unable to join any games if you try and search for them yourself it just times out and says no games available even though it says it have found 50 possible games to join

only way i can play online on the 360 is when i join session in progress from my friends list of recent players

have the same problem but if you hang about it will connect.

Isnt there another call of duty due in november?

I think pc is where fps shines, consoles are ok but mouse and keyboard takes some beating.

Have to say the new maps are better, and zombies to me is mega.

• 2 months later...

Just in case anyone doesn't already know, its Double XP weekend, which has been extended til Tuesday.

http://www.callofduty-community.com/black-ops/black-ops-double-xp-weekend-may-10th/

• 1 month later...

It seems the other ISP's IP addresses are still recognised as being located in the UK, it used to be the case that if you were on MT you could reboot your router a few times and if you were lucky you would be issued a UK IP but that no longer seems to be the case.

Archived