Killings In Cumbria

Chinahand

And i still carry over 100 of the pellets in me as a reminder.

Anyway my point of the ditty was this, i was moaning to the doctor on his visits to my bed about having to bend over infront of all the trainee nurses every visit, he said, and i quote exactly, son he said seeing a gunshot wound will be a once in a lifetime experience for most of these nurses.

Wasn't there another one a few years later when a high ranking Public Servant was caught with his appendage in someone else's wife. The story I heard was that whilst making his escape running across the farmer's field he caught most of the pellets in his backside and spent the next few days in a hospital bed with it bared and stuck up in the air.

Back on topic and on a more serious note. The killings in Cumbria are a huge shock and it seems that this chap - contrary to the view of a few inevitable publicity seekers - was just an every day sort of bloke.

From what I have understood, I can see something drove him to it.

Why did the police 'admit' at such an early stage "that we may never know why he did it".

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[back on topic and on a more serious note. The killings in Cumbria are a huge shock and it seems that this chap - contrary to the view of a few inevitable publicity seekers - was just an every day sort of bloke.

When society breaks down you soon find out those who will end up as the concentration camp guards. They live on an even keel in normal society until they get an opportunity to live out whats inside their head legally. He was a nutter, but for many years just a convincing actor trying to pretend he was not a nutter.

He was a nutter, but for many years just a convincing actor trying to pretend he was not a nutter.

How did you get hold of his psychological profile - was it in The Daily Wail?

Why did the police 'admit' at such an early stage "that we may never know why he did it".

Errrr - could it be that they already knew he was no longer available for questioning other than by a medium?

Archived