Is This The New Xbox 360?

Virtual_Boy

The rumored Xbox 360 Slim has been leaked early as well. An Italian site, Console Tribe, ran an ad (embedded after the break) showing the above rather more angular looking console that's definitely an Xbox 360, but definitely not a current model. It mentions that this model is compatible with the Kinect and also invites you to "live today."

post-10071-127650284931_thumb.jpg

post-10071-127650286085_thumb.jpg

I hope its quieter than the old box. I wonder if Game will offer a decent trade in for an old Elite, like they did for Phat PS3s when the slim came out.

Might be tempted, depends what it looks like in the flesh, not sure about it from those pics.

Although on closer inspection it doesn't look that much smaller?

looks like you won't be able to upgrade the hdd with any other than a microsoft one unlike ps3,so limited to 250gb?

will still likely get one and my other elite can go in the bedroom

I don't really see the point in user upgradable hard drives in consoles, at least not this generation. What would you need more than 250Gb for any way? Especially as you can use a USB drive for your media stuff.

I like to be able to store blu ray rips of films into my ps3 hdd, these are between 6 & 11 gb and you cannot put files that size onto a USB flash drive

Suposedly these are the Game trade in prices on the new 360S

The list is as follows, with the price you see the price you pay when you trade in the appropriate console:

XBOX 360 ELITE £99.99

XBOX 360 60GB PRO £119.99

XBOX 360 20GB PRO £139.99

PS3 SLIM 120 GB £24.99

PS3 80GB £59.99

PS3 40GB £69.99

NINTENDO Wii £124.99

Archived