Thursday 17Th June - China Crisis Live! At Fiesta Havana

whitecityboy

Went to this last night. Quite a few there. CC played a nice set with all the sorta stuff you'd expect.

Met the lads afterwards and they kindly signed some bits the wife wanted to buy. Was all going swimmingly until she asked them to write on the T-Shirt "who they were too". I think my "wife is from Thailand and wasn't born when you lot were massive" appeased them enough :huh:

Looking forward to watching "The Christians" at Slug and Lettuce soon ...

Yoda ...

Went to this last night. Quite a few there. CC played a nice set with all the sorta stuff you'd expect.

Met the lads afterwards and they kindly signed some bits the wife wanted to buy. Was all going swimmingly until she asked them to write on the T-Shirt "who they were too". I think my "wife is from Thailand and wasn't born when you lot were massive" appeased them enough :huh:

Looking forward to watching "The Christians" at Slug and Lettuce soon ...

Yoda ...

Hi there,

Was great to chat with you on the night although it was a bit chaotic afterwards outside, what with me running up and down the stairs trying to get the ink marker pen back to sign your merchandise. Was going to get our MPV washed at 'Starwash' the next day but we were all up too late and by the time we had loaded up the gear, we had to be at the Sea Terminal. Hope to see you at The Christians Gig. Cheers Roy

Archived