Tonight, The Beatfix And Funktonic Shows

On MF Live tonight

From 7 - 9

The Funktonic Show

Ride with Phil Quoik on a journey of Electronic and Funky House, award winning mixing and groovy toonz for a thursday night.

9 - 10

The Beatfix Show

Myself, MoBeats will be joined by DJ K and Mechi tonight, as we trawl through the depths of the broken beat. Expect it to be phatter than ya ma at 4'o'clock on xmas day!!

Tonight i have a special guest mix, from one of Manchesters finest Drum and Bass DJ's, DJ AJ. This guy rocks, believe me, and he's phatt too!! He's become a massive, well respected talent in Manchester, having played alongside all the Big-Boys up and down the country, originally hailing from Castletown, he's also known as Andy Johnstone.

Tune in, get onto the next phase of Manx Music, and help us push it forward.

xxxx i'd have like to have heard that. went to see the lovely robert green play some records in london last night! that's one for the books he's really good as well. Got them to play a Dillinja tune at the end of the night, don't think they knew what had happened.

4 more tequilas later and i find myself sitting on the floor in front of the vending machine in the building where i live...talking to myself.

anyway good luck with the show, its about time someone played some DnB over there.

Archived