Various Bits And Pieces

Cret

Canon EF 28-135mm USM IS f3.5-5.6 lens.

Check out the favourable reviews on amazon for this lens!

This lens is in great condition and is a very versatile piece of kit indeed and a good walkabout lens.

There are no marks at all on this lens and it has been well looked after. I've been extremely pleased with this lens and am only reluctantly selling it to help fund something else that I need. If I didn't need the money I would not be selling it.

In accordance with just about every review you'll find of this lens it DOES however have some specs of dust inside on the front element, but I have not found that these make any difference to the pics you get from it. Some were there when I bought it, and it has gathered a little more since then, but it does not cause any issues.

As you'll find if you google the issue, this lens model is known for getting dust in it, but you'll also find that it's merely a cosmetic issue, and that it doesn't affect photos (unless you really got tons in there somehow!!).

The USM autofocus on this lens is really nice, and this lens would make a great upgrade from a kit lens for not a huge amount of money. More than happy for potential buyers to bring their camera and try out the lens etc. The built in image stabiliser is a boon as well, allowing handheld shots at lower speed/lower light.

These are £300 new, you can have it for £165 and it's a very capable lens for the money with some great features and a good focal range! Includes genuine canon hood, and I'm pretty sure I have the box and manual for it also, I just haven't looked yet.

Atacama Speaker stands

These are very nice and sturdy stands, 60cm high, black.

I believe they can be filled with ballast if required.

£30

Rowing machine "Delta Airmaster" - folding, fan type rowing machine, in good condition, very solid construction but light enough to easily store on end to save space or move around. Has a very nice, smooth action. Includes computer thing. Selling regrettably due to bad back.

£60 SOLD!

KTM Supermoto wheels - If you own a KTM MX/Enduro type bike then the odds are that these wheels will fit. The hubs are KTM, and the rims are Excel (I think).

Tyres are worn and the spokes on one wheel need tidying up, but the rims are good and these wheels make an enduro handle superbly on the road!

£300 £250

Radio control nitro powered race spec buggy. More details on request to save me needlessly adding it all here, but basically a race spec Team Xray buggy in generally fantastic condition (the front wheels and exhaust look worn but other than that it looks great). This is an expensive piece of kit with an expensive new engine that's not even fully run in, starter box, spare body shell etc.

It's nearly £600 worth of buggy altogether, and as there's no radio set included it's yours for a ridiculous £100. If you need to I can probably find a working radio set and add it for say another £30, but I'd rather sell as is to save the time of doing that.

Philips Streamium MP3 wireless MP3 Streamer - SL50i

This is one of the earlier models as far as I know, and cannot be wired into a network cable (ie is wireless only), but works fine.

Includes manual, remote, and software - £30

Robosapien v2 robot

Quite big toy robot (2 feet tall). Quite an impressive thing, and does numerous preprogrammed moves/displays etc, and can be controlled with included remote. Also has its own bowling ball & skittles etc (if I can find where child #1 has put them). Manual & batteries included.

£30

Please PM me if interested in any of these items, or reply on here.

Thanks

Archived