Isle Of Man Domain Names - Clearance

Robh

• 2 weeks later...

I would have thought that local web developers could easily make money from (for example) "IsleOfManMusic.com", even if it was just a store reselling Amazon UK stuff thrown together in half an hour (but much more interesting if it was selling music from local bands).

If it was a money maker then yes, I don't think it would be, but as it would only take you half an hour why don't you do it yourself. You are rather over stating the value of aged domains, sure if you were in a highly competitive monetized search term then that may make a difference but that's not really applicable to any of these domains.

If it was a money maker then yes, I don't think it would be, but as it would only take you half an hour why don't you do it yourself.

I was hoping a local developer would be able to use the names for something more interesting than yet another affiliate site (I have many already, on non-IOM topics). That's why I was giving them away below what they've cost me.

Anyway, no interest locally so I've withdrawn them for sale on here (they're still at Sedo.com).

Rob

Archived