The Bowl In Douglas

whitecityboy

Toyah Willcox performed a concert, held at the venue in front of an audience of 4,000 on 11 June 2002 as part of her "Here and Now 2002" Tour.

Does anyone remember this or perhaps you went to it and have some memories and or photos.?

Toyah is coming back to the Island on 23rd October 2010 at The Gaiety and any archive news would be welcomed

post-18566-127754521664_thumb.jpg

I remember being on a plane in a thunderstorm and thick fog that night, coming back to the Island. I learned why you pull your seat belt very tight.

Sounds Scary !!! Emerald Airlines by any Chance??

Toyah is coming back to the Island on 23rd October 2010 at The Gaiety and any archive news would be welcomed

Oh great I can't wait for the spectacle of watching a post menopausal ginger re-live the good old days for £30 a pop.

Why the negative sarcastic comment. I know its normal round here but really, is there any need?

Oh great I can't wait for the spectacle of watching a post menopausal ginger re-live the good old days for £30 a pop.

Why the negative sarcastic comment. I know its normal round here but really, is there any need?

Probably because if I really really tried to run through various IoM entertainment scenarios I honestly couldn't imagine a shitter night out than watching a middle aged woman in a jumpsuit singing songs that were shit the first time around.

Toyah Willcox performed a concert, held at the venue in front of an audience of 4,000 on 11 June 2002 as part of her "Here and Now 2002" Tour.

Does anyone remember this or perhaps you went to it and have some memories and or photos.?

So you're trying to disguise your spammy adverts as a history call now?

Bring these words into the correct order: on eye my I've you got

Yes, I remember the Hear & Now tour at the Bowl that year. The tour has of course just been on at The Bay Festival. Back then there was Toyah, Curiosity Killed The Cat, ABC, T'Pau and Belinda Carlisle. The latter 3 were the main draw I think. It was a good show, but I only knew a couple of Toyah's tunes.

Probably because if I really really tried to run through various IoM entertainment scenarios I honestly couldn't imagine a shitter night out than watching a middle aged woman in a jumpsuit singing songs that were shit the first time around.

Then don't go.

It must take up a lot of your time being angry about events you don't like that no one is forcing you to go to. It's fortunate you don't have anything else to do really.

LOL !! Actually tickets are £22.50 so you can get a couple of pints of beer and a bag of crisps as well

Archived