Anyone Played Gt4 Yet?

Smeagle

it is so addictive, i've spent at least 20hrs playing it

• 2 weeks later...

I think the lap round Nurburgring was hard in 10 mins, i always went off on the last corner, after about 6 attempts i did it in 8:47

Speial licence is too hard though

• 3 weeks later...
To get gold on the special licences though is near flippin impossible

Ha - we have them ALL. Mr Bee is very good/determind at these games and will not be beaten. Took ages to pass the ice one, I think its about number 14 on the last one, tis a right begger.

The endurance races are a bit much, 24 hours in real time....who has time for that? Still really enjoying it though. Only 46% through it still.

To get gold on the special licences though is near flippin impossible

Ha - we have them ALL. Mr Bee is very good/determind at these games and will not be beaten. Took ages to pass the ice one, I think its about number 14 on the last one, tis a right begger.

The endurance races are a bit much, 24 hours in real time....who has time for that? Still really enjoying it though. Only 46% through it still.

Damn Mr Bee must have the patience of a saint, fair play!

Trick to the 24hr race is put it on B-Spec mode, put level up to 5 and overtake. Leave the playstation for 24 hours and it will have won it for you. If you keep an eye on it you can speed up the game and it's possible to have it doen in 13hrs, but you'll have to hang around. Why? Cos at the end you win a Formula 1 car!! Yay!

B)

Trick to the 24hr race is put it on B-Spec mode, put level up to 5 and overtake. Leave the playstation for 24 hours and it will have won it for you. If you keep an eye on it you can speed up the game and it's possible to have it doen in 13hrs, but you'll have to hang around. Why? Cos at the end you win a Formula 1 car!! Yay!

Oh thank you so much - I didn't even know what the B-spec was, handy. We're doing the Gran Turismo race now - no cheating (b-spec) allowed.

Archived