Darren Emerson

judge

Just a heads up if anyone is interested, Darren Emerson, he of "Underworld" fame and classic tracks "Born Slippy" "Cowgirl" "Rez" etc is playing here this Friday the 9th July should anybody fancy it, This really is quite a coup as he normally only plays much larger venues such as Pacha in Ibiza etc any queries give us a call on 672555 Thanks.

Just a heads up if anyone is interested, Darren Emerson, he of "Underworld" fame and classic tracks "Born Slippy" "Cowgirl" "Rez" etc is playing here this Friday the 9th July should anybody fancy it, This really is quite a coup as he normally only plays much larger venues such as Pacha in Ibiza etc any queries give us a call on 672555 Thanks.

Rather out of touch with clubbing nowadays though this one may tempt me out, any idea what sort of set he is playing, I last saw him over a decade ago and he was mixing in a lot of old school electro is that still his bag?

Rather out of touch with clubbing nowadays though this one may tempt me out, any idea what sort of set he is playing, I last saw him over a decade ago and he was mixing in a lot of old school electro is that still his bag?

Here he is from last February

http://www.be-at.tv/#/brands/ministry-of-sound/ministry-of-sound-london/rene-amez/darren-emerson/

Enjoy

Here he is from last February

http://www.be-at.tv/#/brands/ministry-of-sound/ministry-of-sound-london/rene-amez/darren-emerson/

Enjoy

HI K.os, just spoke to him and he said that it is a "House / tec / Techy set? I did not want to push him to explain as I did not want to sound like I did not know what he was on about! hope that makes sense to you. Cheers mate.

Archived