Surprise Surprise - Moronic 'roid Rage' Bouncer Flips His Lid

hboy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say that without all the media hype, this affair could well be over. They seem to be forcing him further and further underground and an extreme reaction from him is becoming more likely.

Listening to the police officers, they don't seem to be very convincing in their appeals to him to give himself up! They sound very threatening and provocative and it makes me feel that they want to shoot him because he has wounded one of them! Surely a more communicative person should be appealing to this guy!

The talk that he has made threats to the general public seem like a ploy to get opinion onto the side of finishing him off, the reports of threats that haven't been made public.

I'm not defending him but he won't be the last person to flip over a failed love partnership! It's easy to call the guy a nutter etc but there but for the grace of God....etc.

He doesn't look like a steroid type, they usually go bald when they get to the rage point I think, could be wrong.

I have to say that without all the media hype, this affair could well be over. They seem to be forcing him further and further underground and an extreme reaction from him is becoming more likely.

Listening to the police officers, they don't seem to be very convincing in their appeals to him to give himself up! They sound very threatening and provocative and it makes me feel that they want to shoot him because he has wounded one of them! Surely a more communicative person should be appealing to this guy!

The talk that he has made threats to the general public seem like a ploy to get opinion onto the side of finishing him off, the reports of threats that haven't been made public.

I'm not defending him but he won't be the last person to flip over a failed love partnership! It's easy to call the guy a nutter etc but there but for the grace of God....etc.

He doesn't look like a steroid type, they usually go bald when they get to the rage point I think, could be wrong.

It's one thing carrying out a "crime of passion" and losing it for a moment, but he later went on to shoot a copper for no reason and I think that's overstepping the "let's try and be nice and communicate with him" mark ever so slightly. He certainly doesn't sound like a character you'd want anywhere near other people...

Anyway, Northumbria police put a £10K price on Raoul Moat. If he doesn't get caught soon it'll go up to £20K, making it a Raoulover.

Archived