Iran To Execute Woman Convicted Of Adultery.

- Paul -

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway...I'm off to squat.

There you go, I told you the fucker didn't pay rent. :lol:

Thread all bottomed out I see.

Only if you can manage to get on top of the situation.

Just caught the headline of the Daily Star in Newsbeat this morning "Daily Star gets hole loo banned" (or something along those lines, lets face it I'm not going to take the time to actually read the Daily Star).

How does a newspaper get a type of toilet (albiet a stupid one) banned?

Just caught the headline of the Daily Star in Newsbeat this morning "Daily Star gets hole loo banned" (or something along those lines, lets face it I'm not going to take the time to actually read the Daily Star).

Why worry your little head about such things just keep pooper scooping the yapper.

http://www.amnesty.org.uk/index.asp

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani remains on death row for ‘adultery while being married’, a charge she denies. After international protest the Iranian Embassy in London announced that the mother of two would no longer be stoned to death, but she remains at risk of execution by other means. In a worrying development, her son is also believed to have been questioned by officials who may have threatened him not to give further interviews about his mother's case.

Under Health and Safety rules easily I would assume. Maybe crapping like its the 13th Century in some squalid hole in the ground when we have the technology at our disposal to fly to the moon presents some H & S issues - not least risk of kids falling in, risk of slipping and falling on wet tiles around the edges, the risk of the elderly injuring themselves by falling backwards etc etc.

No doubt there will now be riots in the streets from those who think this foul way of life is a basic human right that should be preserved at all cost.

• 3 months later...

Outcry as Iranian mother faces possible execution tomorrow

Posted: Tuesday, November 2, 2010 9:14 pm

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani

A 43-year-old Iranian mother of two, who was sentenced to death by stoning earlier this year for 'adultery', may be hanged tomorrow, the British Foreign Office has learnt. Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, has been held on death row in Tabriz Prison, north-west Iran since 2007. Following international protests, in July the Iranian embassy in London announced that she would not be stoned to death.

(From CNN)

It is now Wednesday November 3 in Iran.

A 43-year-old Iranian mother of two, who was sentenced to death by stoning earlier this year for 'adultery', may be hanged tomorrow, the British Foreign Office has learnt. Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, has been held on death row in Tabriz Prison, north-west Iran since 2007. Following international protests, in July the Iranian embassy in London announced that she would not be stoned to death.

(From CNN)

She was also found guilty of murder. Her execution for this crime takes precedence over the stoning for adultery.

(From CNN)

She was also found guilty of murder. Her execution for this crime takes precedence over the stoning for adultery.

Shall we correct that to say following the worldwide public outcry of the death sentence for adultery the Iranian government convicted her of a murder without any evidence either forensic, circumstantial or actual and based he guild on her knowledge of the victim.

Shall we correct that to say following the worldwide public outcry of the death sentence for adultery the Iranian government convicted her of a murder without any evidence either forensic, circumstantial or actual and based he guild on her knowledge of the victim.

No... not yet, anyway.

Not Yet Executed

I think the key fact here is that if true he was a juvinile forced to fight and this has not been taken into account.

After 8 years in Guantanamo with no date for a trial even, I think he'd be happy to say anything just to have a chance at getting his life back eventually.

Evening

Bloke on Isle of Man gets 75 days for robbing a bag, good job he did not nick the bag for his mistress. I say they were quite compassionate toward her.

Cheers

Serves him right for being a thieving git

Archived