Things Not To Do During Ramadan

- Paul -

Regardless of the veracity or otherwise of the actual accusations, what're Arkwright and co doing to mitigate the inevitable (rightly or wrongly) bad publicity?

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let us not sweat those of us who are not muslims. Allow us to lead our lives as we see fit, why should we submit to islam when they(sic) will not submit to our way.we do not force them to do so but they fly the racist flag when we don`t do it their way. adapt adapt adapt

google this for a laugh:- achmed the dead terrorist

Let's force them to abandon their beliefs'. It is state-sponsored intolerance and is whipping up utterly out of proportion racial tension for no better reason than helping the political pigs keep their snouts firmly in the trough.

Anyone who thinks they are fighting the good fight to protect the West from the menace of Islam is deluded.

I don't support the Burkha ban at all.

Having read your post, however, I do hope your opinion on this matter in respect of stopping/hindering/challenging the practising or following of particular beliefs is discussed on this particular issue and not on religion as a whole.

Conversely a lot of women need to wear it! To me its sort of like admitting that you married a complete minger - stick a bag on her head - cut a slot in the front so she can see - and unless she's a great big fatty bum bum nobody else will ever notice.

You are such a bad boy at times :lol:

Archived