Get High On Digital Drugs

Virtual_Boy

Kids around the country are getting high on the internet, thanks to MP3s that induce a state of ecstasy. And it could be a gateway drug leading teens to real-world narcotics.

At least, that’s what Oklahoma News 9 is reporting about a phenomenon called “i-dosing,” which involves finding an online dealer who can hook you up with “digital drugs” that get you high through your headphones.

And officials are taking it seriously.

“Kids are going to flock to these sites just to see what it is about and it can lead them to other places,” Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs spokesman Mark Woodward told News 9.

I-dosing involves donning headphones and listening to “music” — largely a droning noise — which the sites peddling the sounds promise will get you high. Teens are listening to such tracks as “Gates of Hades,” which is available on YouTube gratis (yes, the first one is always free).

Those who want to get addicted to the “drugs” can purchase tracks that will purportedly bring about the same effects of marijuana, cocaine, opium and peyote. While street drugs rarely come with instruction manuals, potential digital drug users are advised to buy a 40-page guide so that they learn how to properly get high on MP3s.

This is scary, you can go to the i-doser website and download the program with 2 free doses, you then have to buy further doses which have names like cocaine and LSD.

Im not saying it works as its clearly BS but they are taking money from nieve teens who think its a good idea to try legal drugs with no side effects.

Either way it will mess you up, just think of the 'brown noise' phenomenon.

It must killing millions of kids every hour

Shut the internet now!!!!!!

* Dear Daily Mail.........*

hehehehe I can just imagine the headlines, This dispicable youth was found in Strand Street with a large quantity of class A ipod Nano's and was sentenced to 100 hrs listening to Barry Manalow with a 12 month restriction order on his downloads.

The shock - horror part of this story is utter utter stupid and idiotic BS. How fantastic for them that the media has found a story which manages to combine made up fear of drugs and made up fear of the internet. I'm surprised they haven't managed to weave serial killers and house prices into the mix.

Binaural brain stimulation and similar frequency induced light effects have been known about and experimented with and debated for at least a century. There certainly is not any evidence that this is addictive (because it simply isn't).

Ever noticed that the sun through trees can make you drowsy when driving ? That's the same effect. Are trees and sunshine addictive ? Remember how the rhythmic sound of the ship's engines in the lounges on the old IOMSPCo boats was quite soporific ? Same. Different frequencies have different effects. In theory.

I'm beginning to despair at how stupid the society is becoming.

The shock - horror part of this story is utter utter stupid and idiotic BS. How fantastic for them that the media has found a story which manages to combine made up fear of drugs and made up fear of the internet. I'm surprised they haven't managed to weave serial killers and house prices into the mix.

Paedophiles and cancer before serial killers and house prices, that's the order of these things.

That they haven't been mentioned yet shows a significant lack of imagination on the part of journalists. It wouldn't take much to accordingly stretch their current moron baiting panicshit: dirty Paedos with crazy eyes using the internet to lull children into a suggestible state via sinister eDrugs so that they may more easily do UNSPEAKABLE THINGS to them. And the headphones on Mp3 players cause cancer, or something. Smack a headline like

PAEDO PIED PIPER PERVERTS' E-DRUG KIDDIE THREAT

on top of it and you've got enough material to keep the scare media talking and frightening the ignorant and fearful for months to come.

Yes, Terror paedos are the undisputed alpha males of the shit journalism bogeyman world.

Legend has it one day a paedophile terrorist will be found claiming benefits, and on that day all readers of the Daily Mail and its ilk will find their rage and fear of such magnitude and in such sync that they will become a part of an all knowing hive mind - giving rise to a consciousness so complex and powerful that it will immediately take its own life and that of all those who are a part of it at the sudden realisation of how ridiculous its origin.

And on that day, we'll feast on their corpses.

Archived