American Spelling Fail

• 5 weeks later...

Hey monkey boy, is this another anti UK/english everything point that you've already made today on at least 3 other threads? I still think you are on a wind up mission but if you do want to seriously debate it, do businesses that legitimately visit the island for a few days need a wp?

Hey monkey boy, is this another anti UK/english everything point that you've already made today on at least 3 other threads? I still think you are on a wind up mission but if you do want to seriously debate it, do businesses that legitimately visit the island for a few days need a wp?

They did at the time - not sure if they do anymore. I'm sorry if you think taking the mick out of the BBC is anti english/UK, don't you think you're being a bit sensative? I certainly wouldn't make my mind up about someone just because of where they come from, I'll leave that to Blade Runner.

They did at the time - not sure if they do anymore. I'm sorry if you think taking the mick out of the BBC is anti english/UK, don't you think you're being a bit sensative? I certainly wouldn't make my mind up about someone just because of where they come from, I'll leave that to Blade Runner.

I do.

Take that fella from ballaugh for instance.

I do.

Take that fella from ballaugh for instance.

Point taken, personally him being from west of sulby I'd consider him a govvig. He seems alright though.

Archived