Kite Buggy And Power Kites For Sale

Laxeybobby

I am selling my Flexifoil Kite Buggy and two power kites, plus kite killers.

I purchased the buggy and kites the year before moving to the island and have never used them since being on the island. I have now taken up sailing and that is the reason for sale, as I am sure someone else could make better use of them.

The Flexifoil Buggy is stainless steal, with all the guards and splash protectors and is used but "as new" in condition as I only used it a dozen times before moving and I have polished and maintained it after every outing.

The two kites I have are;

Felxifoil 4.4M Viper for everyday flying

Flexifoil 1.8M Sky Tiger set up as a storm rig for more windier winter days

Also included are 'kite killers', these attach to you and the kite and allows you to let go of the kite thus killing the power but now loose the kite itself. Handy when your about to loose control. :D

I paid £900+ for this equipment and I am selling at price: £700 ono, and I will include personal delivery and set up demonstration (if required) to anywhere on the island. (you are more than welcome to collect and I will still show you how to set up if required)

I have photos of all the above but for some reason couldnt upload them as attachments to this post :( , however I am happy to send them via email to anyone interested. I am happy to do a viewing also for those serioulsy interested.

Please PM me with and for contact details if you are interested.

You have a PM

I am selling my Flexifoil Kite Buggy and two power kites, plus kite killers.

I purchased the buggy and kites the year before moving to the island and have never used them since being on the island. I have now taken up sailing and that is the reason for sale, as I am sure someone else could make better use of them.

The Flexifoil Buggy is stainless steal, with all the guards and splash protectors and is used but "as new" in condition as I only used it a dozen times before moving and I have polished and maintained it after every outing.

The two kites I have are;

Felxifoil 4.4M Viper for everyday flying

Flexifoil 1.8M Sky Tiger set up as a storm rig for more windier winter days

Also included are 'kite killers', these attach to you and the kite and allows you to let go of the kite thus killing the power but now loose the kite itself. Handy when your about to loose control. :D

I paid £900+ for this equipment and I am selling at price: £700 ono, and I will include personal delivery and set up demonstration (if required) to anywhere on the island. (you are more than welcome to collect and I will still show you how to set up if required)

I have photos of all the above but for some reason couldnt upload them as attachments to this post :( , however I am happy to send them via email to anyone interested. I am happy to do a viewing also for those serioulsy interested.

Please PM me with and for contact details if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived