Spanish Speaker

sarahhh

Hi all,

I am looking for a native Spanish speaker willing to help me out for a couple hours a week. It will involve correcting short essays, help with improving writing style and speaking practice during September (in preparation for going back to university.) Nothing too complicated, but would be best if you are a native speaker.

Please send me a message is you are interested, or know someone who might be. Hours would be flexible, most likely evenings or weekends.

Many Thanks!

Sarah

Hi all,

I am looking for a native Spanish speaker willing to help me out for a couple hours a week. It will involve correcting short essays, help with improving writing style and speaking practice during September (in preparation for going back to university.) Nothing too complicated, but would be best if you are a native speaker.

Please send me a message is you are interested, or know someone who might be. Hours would be flexible, most likely evenings or weekends.

Many Thanks!

Sarah

Hi Sarah, I have a good friend who is Spanish and is also fluent in English, I know she has helped out a few people on the island with similar requests to yours, she is on holiday at present but is back on the island tomorrow, I shall have a word with her to see if she can help and if she can I will pm you.

Archived