Loads Of Gadgety Stuff - Tv/camera Lenses/consoles Etc

Cret

Gadget/console sale extravaganza!

Sensible offers will be considered on any of these items.

SOLD37" Hannspree LCD GT03 television.

This set is in great condition and works perfectly, but I'm upgrading to a bigger set so sadly after sterling service it needs to go. Perfect if you want a reasonably big telly for gaming etc for cheap money!

£250

Pair of Tannoy floorstanding speakers - offers

Pair of Atacama speaker stands - offers

Lilliput Blaxtream TC1000 car computer. This is a single din size full functioning PC the same size as a car stereo. The edges of the front bezel are slight broken at the sides where it attaches but this could be replaced, and from what I can recall the built in DVD drive refuses to play certain types of disc (easily replaced with a laptop optical drive) but otherwise works great. These cost over £400 new but I'd take £150 for it due to the disc drive fault and broken clips. Includes remote control. Can be set up and shown working if necessary.Now £120

Canon EF 28-135mm IS USM lens.SOLD

This lens is in good condition but does have some specs of dust inside the front element. Boxed, with manual and lens hood. Bargain price of £150 (these cost around £300 new).

Canon EF 70-300mm Mk2 USM lens.SOLD

Not the best lens in the world in terms of sharpness as reviews will tell you, but if you want a cheap, fast focusing zoom with good focal range this is very handy. Lens and caps only. £70.SOLD

Radio Controlled Nitro buggySOLD

This is around £600 worth of buggy & engine and is in great condition with little use.

Needs radio gear which you can get from about £30, but has everything else including starter box and some spares. Yours for a despicably cheap £100.

KTM Supermoto wheels - these are in reasonable nick but would benefit from the spokes being tidied to look their best. They have tyres fitted but these are worn (maybe useful on a track day or something). Includes spacers and an axle or two as required. £275.

Please note with console games lists below, that these are currently from memory so may not be 100% accurate but may include additional games for the same price. They're not worth much so I'll check out full & exact details if anyone expresses an interest.

Gamecube with 4 controllers and the following games:

Mariokart Doubledash

Waverace Blue Storm

Godzilla Destroy all monsters Melee

Die Hard with a vengeance

£30

Playstation with 2 controllers, 1 motion sensor control set and

Tekken 3

R-Types

Ridge Racer 4

Dukes of Hazzard

Army Men

£25

PS2 + network adaptor (for online gaming) plus 1 joypad and

Toca Race Driver

Max Payne

Commandos II

Virtua Fighter 4

Gran tourismo 3

RC Stunt Copter

Transformers

Tekken 4

Need 4 Speed underground 2

GTA San Andreas

TOCA3

Ace Combat

£40

Dreamcast plus two normal controllers and fishing rod controller

Quake Arena

Sega Bass

Sega Tennis

Sega GT

Metrolpolis Street Racer

PowerStone

Soul Calibur

Wild Metal

Sonic 1

Sonic 2

Virtua Fighter 3TB

£35

Amiga or possibly Atari ST

Will check the details/extras if anyone is interested

£20

Please PM or reply here if interested in any of the above.

Sensible offers will be considered on any of these items.

Sent an email reply to you the other day Kevster but not sure if you got it. I hadn't realised it had originated from a post here sorry!

Yes I still have it. You're welcome to have a look/test with it if you like.

• 1 year later...

Archived