Perwick Bay Hotel

Minxie

I remember the donkey (wasn't there two?). They lived at the bottom where the swimming pool used to be, and sometimes up the top near Perwick Drive. I remember swimming in the pool as a small child - it was freezing cold and full of dead flies as it was an outdoor pool. I worked in the Perwick for a little while as a teenager serving breakfasts. Ian was the Chef there then - he has Breagle Glen now.

I remember the donkey (wasn't there two?). They lived at the bottom where the swimming pool used to be, and sometimes up the top near Perwick Drive. I remember swimming in the pool as a small child - it was freezing cold and full of dead flies as it was an outdoor pool. I worked in the Perwick for a little while as a teenager serving breakfasts. Ian was the Chef there then - he has Breagle Glen now.

My wife worked there while Ian was the chef - Shona Mylchreest do you remember her?

I remember Shona very well, how is she doing?

I worked there when the Miss Quilliams had the Perwick, also used to move in there when Margaret and Ken went on holiday.

Lots of happy memories of everyone there over the years.

Had my wedding reception there in the 70's.

Does anyone remember Alan Jackson singing downstairs in the lower room?

The Mhelliah's, round table nights.

Did the swimming pool shown in the pics on killey net have glass walls around it or were they stone?

Reason I ask is that I have vague childhood memories of a pool with glass wall surrounds.

My wife worked there while Ian was the chef - Shona Mylchreest do you remember her?

I remember her!!