Perwick Bay Hotel

Minxie

I remember the donkey (wasn't there two?). They lived at the bottom where the swimming pool used to be, and sometimes up the top near Perwick Drive. I remember swimming in the pool as a small child - it was freezing cold and full of dead flies as it was an outdoor pool. I worked in the Perwick for a little while as a teenager serving breakfasts. Ian was the Chef there then - he has Breagle Glen now.

My wife worked there while Ian was the chef - Shona Mylchreest do you remember her?

I remember her!!

Ha Ha you tool!

I remember the donkey (wasn't there two?). They lived at the bottom where the swimming pool used to be, and sometimes up the top near Perwick Drive. I remember swimming in the pool as a small child - it was freezing cold and full of dead flies as it was an outdoor pool. I worked in the Perwick for a little while as a teenager serving breakfasts. Ian was the Chef there then - he has Breagle Glen now.

My wife worked there while Ian was the chef - Shona Mylchreest do you remember her?

I don't remember her I'm afraid. It was a long time ago and I have a terrible memory for names and faces :)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I remember her!!

I remember her because she was Juliet's friend.... which is probably why she had the job there, ¿right?

I remember her!!

I remember her because she was Juliet's friend.... which is probably why she had the job there, ¿right?

Yes and they still are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...

I remember going to a little fishing ledge that was only accessible for 20 minutes at low tide. You were guaranteed to catch a couple of decent fish in that time before you got cut off by the incoming tide. One walked from the pool along the beach heading South