The Bling Project.

Dr Fish

FRIDAY APRIL 1ST.....AND EVERY FRIDAY.

BLING BLING @ V*BAR.

APRIL 1ST...BLING RESIDENTS BIRTHDAY BOUNCE.

8TH...GOMH

15TH..VIXEN & KAT

22ND..****THE SCOPE**** LIVE!!

29TH..PHIL QUIRK.

9-3AM.....£2 ENTRY..

RESIDENTS: DREAMFISH MISS.B TONY MAC CONESPLITTERS

OPEN YOUR MIND AND YOUR FEET WILL FOLLOW...

Hey you!! Yeah you!! :D Dont forget BLING will be openin the V-bar doors on Friday April 1st at 9pm for a 3 way birthday bounce!

As well as the Mac-daddy, Charlotte AND my good lady mc katie conyo are all celebratin another year on this crazy planet...So come on down and celebrate with them and to the BOOTYLICIOUS beats and pieces the BLING BLING crew spin togethor. :)

So thats the V-bar friday.....

Cheers to all those who made it to the V*Bar on Friday....

A good night had all round by all.

Friday 8th sees GOMH gracing the turntable platter for a spectrum of house music,

aswell as the usual high-spun jinx from the residents.

Join us... :lol:

Next week its Ladies Nite at BLING @ the v*bar.

Fresh from her gig at Lisa Loud the VIXEN returns with KAT to grace the dex for another funky-chunky mash-up of solid upfront house. Its not the first time these ladies have Blinged the crowd and it wont be the last....so get yourselves down and check out the audio messages these girls are sendin'.

Aswell as the usual musicology from our professors of funky house & breaks, the residents will be coming at ya like margeret thatcher....

So thats 15 April at the V*Bar.....9-3am.....£2 in...... :lol:

Well Dan all we can do is apologise if you were inconvenienced in any way (i suppose comin from P.Erin is a pain) Firstly due to lack of help in anyway from our Venue, there was an advert put in the paper, which most people wouldnt of read till thursday or friday..Secondly trying put nights on over here and getting people to attend regularly isnt easy..Ask any promoter from any other club and they will say the same, there are many factors which can contribute to a lack of numbers at events like this, promotion,weather,people getting paid from work,people goin to work next day etc,etc

Were proud of what weve done with BLING over the last 3 and a half years, weve helped raised £3600 for local charities (cant see no-one else over here doing it) and we DO like to talk about the work we do for charity.

We had to close early on friday as there was no-one in there and its just a waste of money for bar/security staff, if we hadnt of closed, we probably would of got a message on the forum complaining why no-one was in there..

Anyway Dan, i hope this explains a little bit about friday, if you get in touch on my email christianclagueot@manx.net we'll sort sometihn out and you and ya mates (up to 5) can get in for nowt.

We WILL be back this friday....the show must go on...

FRIDAY 15TH - KAT + VIXEN

FRIDAY 22TH - THE SCOPE ****LIVE**** (not to be missed)

No probs dude but it seems these days that nobody hits the clubs til after midnight, sometimes there is a rush just before 1, always seems the way these days.

I think we're all out again this week as it's one of the girls birthdays. No need for freebies mr fish, I respect what you have said.

Stop press******** LARNSKI + MINI TO DJ AT VENUE*******22nd APRIL***

***SWTB + CO WILL BE SPINNING B4 THE SCOPE PLAY*******

****IS THE WORLD READY? WE RECKON SO!!*****************

Archived