Younger Brother & Pledge Music

thebees

Younger Brother are using a new thing to generate funds to release their new album. Here I think its a great idea, free them from the constraints of a record label and all that. I dont know if it would be of use to any of the local bands, maybe help them get funding together for an album in a sea of sharks innit? Aside from my momentary public spiritedness...if anyone gets Ru over to do a gig at their house, please can I come? or alternatively giz a grand (plus travel) :) please.

I'm actually really very serious about the Ru thing, he's properly ace

• 2 months later...

DVD to iPad Converter Reviews

My friend has a favorite DVD movie, and he want to view it on my new iPad, but he knows this format will not be supported by the iPad. I think it can be changed to MP4 format for him to view it on the iPad.

Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter will help him to do this thing easily. This DVD to iPad Converter is such tool for users to convert the three common DVD format to iPad video and audio files such as MPEG-4, MP4, H.264 an MP3, AAC, M4A format. This DVD to iPad Converter can help people to rip theirs DVD to iPad with fast speed and high sound/image quality. Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter owns powerful editing functions, such as trimming any segment of a video, cropping the video size, merging several files together and adding a text/image watermark to your video.

And next, I will show users how to use Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter to rip DVD files to iPad format.

You can free download this Aiseesoft DVD to iPad Converter, install and run it on your PC, and you will see the friendly interface.

aiseesoft-dvd-to-ipad-converter.jpg

Step 1: 1.You can load DVD or DVD files by clicking “Load DVD” and “Load Blu-ray” button.

You can also click “File” menu to open the following drop-down menu, then select Load DVD, DVD Folder or IFO File.

Step 2: Edit.

You can through “Effect” to adjust the video effects, “Trim” to trim any DVD movie clips, “Crop” to customize the output video play region, also “Watermark” to edit text and image for the output video files.

Step 3: Select the output format from the “Profile” list, you can choose this output for MPEG-4, MP4, H.264 an MP3, AAC, M4A.

Step 4: Click “Start” button to convert your DVD files.

So I think in this way, you can easily view your favorite DVD files on your iPad. And if you want to know more about other DVD to iPad Converter, I think you can read this DVD to iPad Converter Reviews article, I think in this article, you will find a tool which can meets your requirement.

Archived