Ed Miliband Is The New Labour Leader

- Paul -

Do enlighten me as to your meaning of jokey clique.

My point which you don't seem to have grasped is that the man has only been elected for a couple of days and is already being slagged off by the Scottish Sun so

They don't seem to like him?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they have to like him then ?.

I don't know, what do you think?

Incidentally, as you edited gave to have, have another go and get rid of the full stop

Do enlighten me as to your meaning of jokey clique.

My point which you don't seem to have grasped is that the man has only been elected for a couple of days and is already being slagged off by the Scottish Sun so

They don't seem to like him?

Well as you pointed out, I meant cliche. Why the edit?

post-46-001554400 1285788452_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I gathered the point you were making. And I was making the additional point that you are as bad, if not worse than them. Hardly a post goes by with you trotting out one of your stupid little nicknames - Arkwright, Broon, Daily Wail etc. Gosh it's getting old hat.

I genuinely thought perhaps I'd missed the meaning or failed to grasp the nuance.

Thinking about it, perhaps it's because he replaced GB who is Scottish?

Which is why the Sun was so effusive in support of him in the general election?

Er, except it wasn't.

Of course the Sun (Scottish and English) is against the Labour leader. That's its job.

The Mirror, on the other hand, loves him.

Indirect taxes vs Direct taxes further unbalance the distribution of dosh. What does Osborne do? He has put VAT up by almost 10%. Nice.

How does that further unbalance the distribution of dosh? it affects EVERYBODY. The rich have more money to spend so pay more, a lot more. If anything it will balance it further in the long term.

Indirect taxes vs Direct taxes further unbalance the distribution of dosh. What does Osborne do? He has put VAT up by almost 10%. Nice.

How does that further unbalance the distribution of dosh? it affects EVERYBODY. The rich have more money to spend so pay more, a lot more. If anything it will balance it further in the long term.

Sure it affects everybody. So I'll explain how it furthers the imbalance.

Those at the top can afford it.

Those at the bottom can't.

You ignorant prick...

Archived