Us Medical Tests In Guatemala 'crime Against Humanity'

- Paul -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11457552

President Barack Obama has apologised for the medical tests, in which mentally ill patients and prisoners were infected without their consent.

I really want to know what the American Medical Association has to say about the doctors and medical staff who undertook this research and the other terrible examples from the time.

My feeling is they should be publicly repudiating the doctors and making them a case study showing their absolute failure to follow medical ethics.

This is just as bad an example of failure to follow the duty of care to a patient as Mengele.

I really want to know what the American Medical Association has to say about the doctors and medical staff who undertook this research and the other terrible examples from the time.

My feeling is they should be publicly repudiating the doctors and making them a case study showing their absolute failure to follow medical ethics.

This is just as bad an example of failure to follow the duty of care to a patient as Mengele.

similiar events occured in the UK with immigrant around 15 years ago, not 60 as in this case...

BBC ran a documentary on it a long time ago, various researchers had visited elderly immigrants in the community and administered various 'foods' doped with radioactivity.

As they couldn't speak English particularly well or at all they were prime candidates. Weeks after they visited various hopsitals that were infact secure MOD facilities that scanned them for any damage. MOD actually admitted the whole incident but said that none of the individuals were exposed to any hazardous conditions... must be somewhere on the BBC website...

Archived