Wow 4.0.1 Patch Mirrors?

somewhatdamaged

Morning,

Big patch out today as many of you will know. Is there any way to get this other than using the Blizz downloader, as i'm only getting about 200kbps. I've tried a torrent for the full 5gb file, and its again only getting me around 150kbps. Going to take days at this rate

Does anyone know of a decent link for the full file?

I appreciate there are MANY people downloading this from Blizz today!

wikki mirrors

Morning,

Big patch out today as many of you will know. Is there any way to get this other than using the Blizz downloader, as i'm only getting about 200kbps. I've tried a torrent for the full 5gb file, and its again only getting me around 150kbps. Going to take days at this rate

Does anyone know of a decent link for the full file?

I appreciate there are MANY people downloading this from Blizz today!

Meeeheee mines installing :) it's taking ages though, mine was at 89% for about half an hour but then it just rocketed to the end. GL

I downloaded the big one last week using the downloader. Will get on at lunchtime for the other bits. Should hopefully be ready by the time I get home tonight.

Not sure about the mirrors. I think you just download and execute them.

gutted i didnt realise about the pre downloading of the large file - ive been launching direct from the exe on my mac and not using the player/background downloader (ill make sure i do it properly in future hehe).... bit narked though that i set it off at about 11pm last night and it hadn't even downloaded half by this morning... I stopped and restarted and it was still really dire not having downloaded much at all by lunchtime .... I'm now downloading a lot faster because I remembered to turn off peer to peer and hopefully ill get it down within the hour... then need the one after that.... pretty sure this won't all be done and ready and me have my head around talent and glyph changes in time for an ICC raid at 7pm... ahhhhh well, life's too short to moan, it'll get there in the end hopefully :) xxx

Archived