Wow 4.0.1 Patch Mirrors?

somewhatdamaged

Maybe try deleting your Frostwhiper folder in your WoW directory. It may have a corrupt file or something. It will auto create it again when you try to login after removing it.

Got an hour or so on last night after install, re-did all my points, panicked as the only pet I could see was a crappy lvl 12 wolf rather than my lvl 38 Rake, worked that bit out, still have a bag full of ammo even though it isn't used any more.

Not sure about the patch yet, but day off tomorrow so will see if I cant get used to it.

Maybe try deleting your Frostwhiper folder in your WoW directory. It may have a corrupt file or something. It will auto create it again when you try to login after removing it.

It turned out it was doing the same for all realms, not just Frostwhisper, so I ended up uninstalling. I was thinking of doing it anyway, I was never happy with the original install. I upgraded from the free trial and it didn't seem to install very well, the repair utility was missing and the program folder was still called "World of Warcraft Trial", and things like that bug me. I started the reinstall last night and the first 3Gb came down pretty quick, but now the 5Gb is trickling through my internet tubes at about 0.00003kb per week (as I expected). Oh well, I could do with a break from it, I can get to know my wife again.

Archived