Xmas Number 1

Mutley

Silence isn't going to get any radio airtime. The best way to show the x-factor as the pantomime it really is, is for everyone to vote for Wagner to win. It'd be nice to see everyone manipulate Cowell for a change, as opposed to vice-versa. He might make a few quid from the Xmas No.1, but he'd never sell any follow up singles/albums.

Plus Wagners ace :)

Silence isn't going to get any radio airtime. The best way to show the x-factor as the pantomime it really is, is for everyone to vote for Wagner to win. It'd be nice to see everyone manipulate Cowell for a change, as opposed to vice-versa. He might make a few quid from the Xmas No.1, but he'd never sell any follow up singles/albums.

Plus Wagners ace :)

Campaign

This year, Brazilian singer and former PE teacher Wagner is being given a boost thanks to an X Factor protest internet campaign.

Thanxx wrote on the site: "If you just fancy a really crazy Xmas number 1 this year... vote Wagner!!! If you despise all what the X Factor stands for vote Wagner!

"If you hate Simon Cowell and want to p*** him off vote Wagner! If you want to help run the X factor into the ground and cause mayhem vote Wagner!

Simon Matthews wrote on the social networking site: "I actually think Wagner would make for a really fun Xmas number 1, gotta be better than the alternative romantic slushy s**** that one of the other contestants would bring out!."

Merton32 wrote: "Let's get Wagner to win! - join this Facebook group!!!!!.. would be v. funny!!!! - Jedward eat your hearts out!!!! X Factor Protest - Wagner to win."

I had heard that the British Legion were releasing a 'silent' single as well - at least they would be raising money for a good cause clicky

I'm concerned that if people stand still and stay silent at any point that the PRS will be expecting a fee. :P

Archived