Wanted: Three Legs Of Man

Andy730

Hi,

I'm looking for some sort of cast "three legs of man" Something around 12" approximately. Any material would do, cast metal, ceramic, pottery... etc.

Anyone know where I can get something like this? I've looked around Douglas, but not sure where else might have this sort of thing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi,

I'm looking for some sort of cast "three legs of man" Something around 12" approximately. Any material would do, cast metal, ceramic, pottery... etc.

Anyone know where I can get something like this? I've looked around Douglas, but not sure where else might have this sort of thing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Did you try 'Mostly Manx' or whatever it's called on Nelson Street?

Failing that, you could become the second customer on shopiom.com

Did you try 'Mostly Manx' or whatever it's called on Nelson Street?

Failing that, you could become the second customer on shopiom.com

Thanks Kevster, hadn't realised that 'shopiom.com' was alive... DOH..

Now the Laxey Blacksmith looks like my best bet... Thanks!

Have you tried the Manx Museum or Laxey blacksmith?

So, a trip to Laxey is required, :)

Thanks to all... very much appreciated

hi andy u can get cast concrete three legs of man from rural industries hills medow industrial estate douglas

Hi Diane,

I got an aluminium one from the Laxey Blacksmith. It looks like a copy of a real old casting that's about 9" in diameter.

I've started the painting process, that will no doubt take a couple of days, but the little I’ve done today, it's looking good. :)

hi andy u can get cast concrete three legs of man from rural industries hills medow industrial estate douglas

Hi Diane,

I got an aluminium one from the Laxey Blacksmith. It looks like a copy of a real old casting that's about 9" in diameter.

I've started the painting process, that will no doubt take a couple of days, but the little I’ve done today, it's looking good. :)

You can also buy fully painted ones from Rural Industries ;)

Hi Diane,

You can also buy fully painted ones from Rural Industries ;)

Ah yes, but there's nothing like 'doing it youself' when it comes to something like this. :D

Archived