Wayne Rooney

theman

Stupid footballers with their ludicrous salaries for simply playing a sport twice a week. Makes me sick. With jealousy.

But seriously, you have people saving lives day in and day out and performing the most amazing surgery. They don't get paid the slightest fraction of these clowns.

This is why i won't watch or get into football.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously the whole circus was invented and orchestrated by the Man U publicity machine, to focus media attention back on them and away from Man City. To give them their due, this was quite an imaginative idea.

As a Liverpool fan I'm not entirely convinced that our plan to divert attention from the rest of the league has been in the long-term best interests of the club.

I quite liked those United fans who were outside his house with balaclavas on telling them that if he went to Man City he was dead. I wonder whether the thought of having to have police protection from scummers for the rest of his playing career had any influence on his decision to stay

The guy is just a thick ignorant pikey. When you start believing your own publicity you're heading for a fall and basically he's proved that he's just another braindead overpaid muppet kicking a ball around. He's not even got the brains to preserve the value of his "brand" as he's sticking it up some orange faced skank every three minutes and getting in the papers. If he never played football in the UK again I couldn't care less - no club and no marriage in 4 months I'd reckon.

LOL!

He only stayed because he was promised 250 grans a week.

well least they can sell him in the summer for a lot more than he was worth this jan.

This.

It's pretty clear the only reason he's signed it is because they persuaded him to. Think about it, he can't go until January *anyway* because of the transfer window and his value dips the closer his contract expiry is. He's obviously agreed to sign a new contract so he gets more money and Man Utd get more in a transfer fee. It wont be part of the contract, but they'll have an unwritten agreement that he will be sold in January or next summer and that condition is the only reason he's signed.

Was very surprised to hear he wanted out - but not sure why United should expect loyalty after he turned his back on the club he supports.

Very clever of Fergie to go public like he did. It was unprecedented, but he must have known it was the only way to get him to sign. I'd be very surprised if he's still there next season. They should be able to get 50m from Real or Barca now in the summer, and they won't have to play against him in the Premiership. If this had happened 5 years ago when a- United didn't have debt and b- City weren't so rich Fergie would have stuck him in the reserves and sold him in January. United and Fergie are definitely in a weaker position due to the debt.

Obviously the whole circus was invented and orchestrated by the Man U publicity machine, to focus media attention back on them and away from Man City. To give them their due, this was quite an imaginative idea.

Why, what have city done...in your lifetime :lol:

Archived