Wayne Rooney

theman

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm thinking r0ony is a tw@.

now he's signed a £140.000 a week contract.

fergie get that greedy f0oker sold

I never heard that WR played for the IOM or is the IOM full of disgrunted old scousers?

Perhaps he wants to put his savings here so that they'll be secure? :rolleyes:

well least they can sell him in the summer for a lot more than he was worth this jan.

This.

It's pretty clear the only reason he's signed it is because they persuaded him to. Think about it, he can't go until January *anyway* because of the transfer window and his value dips the closer his contract expiry is. He's obviously agreed to sign a new contract so he gets more money and Man Utd get more in a transfer fee. It wont be part of the contract, but they'll have an unwritten agreement that he will be sold in January or next summer and that condition is the only reason he's signed.

same as the last player to sign and said he be here for ever.

cue a year later and 80mill in the bank for utd.

roony will go the same way end of season

I quite liked those United fans who were outside his house with balaclavas on telling them that if he went to Man City he was dead. I wonder whether the thought of having to have police protection from scummers for the rest of his playing career had any influence on his decision to stay

reminded me of LOOKING FOR ERIC

I'm loving the irony of looking at the pictures of Gazza off his box and skint at 43 in today's papers and just knowing that in less than 20 years time that's how this greedy scouse prick is going to play out his career. He's not going to be a Beckham who will retire to the States with millions in the bank, he's going to be a spectacular interstellar f**k up who is going to keep the tabloids going for ever. I'm still betting on him having no club and no deal in 2 years time.

If you were Rooney, would you of done any different, what with your limited career and lack of other options to earn a living.

I don't like the guy because my son (9) thought he was great and after the hooker episode took some careful explaining.

At the end of the day he is no different to most people, just trying to make as much money as he can in life. Do you not yourself?

He is in no way unique in football for wanting to maximize his earnings and at the end of the day when playing well, gives hundreds of thousands of people a lift.

At the end of the day he is no different to most people, just trying to make as much money as he can in life. Do you not yourself?

150 grand a WEEK isn't the way the rest of us normal people live our life, he's a greedy **** and his agent is even worse

If you were Rooney, would you of done any different, what with your limited career and lack of other options to earn a living.

I don't like the guy because my son (9) thought he was great and after the hooker episode took some careful explaining.

He is in no way unique in football for wanting to maximize his earnings and at the end of the day when playing well, gives hundreds of thousands of people a lift.

He never has to work again in his life (or his kids) and he's still not 25. Anything over and above that is pure greed in my book, he can't actually need any more money. In his mind there is also a lot of ego involved and his response over the hooker thing said it all about how he thinks - his wife could either put up with it or bugger off because he was Wayne Rooney and they were living off his money. He's just a thick pikey who kicks a ball around. He was already overpaid, and now he's just stupidly overpaid. He's still a thick pikey though.

if your were one of 24 people who made their company 640 million a year you would want a big lump of that money, they do well on the field the company makes more money ,yeh its obscene but thats how it works,spend a fortune on them 24 people get the right manager and you can be very successful

He never has to work again in his life (or his kids) and he's still not 25. Anything over and above that is pure greed in my book, he can't actually need any more money. In his mind there is also a lot of ego involved and his response over the hooker thing said it all about how he thinks - his wife could either put up with it or bugger off because he was Wayne Rooney and they were living off his money. He's just a thick pikey who kicks a ball around. He was already overpaid, and now he's just stupidly overpaid. He's still a thick pikey though.

Yet he is a multi-millionaire and you're a lowly angry man on the internet. +1 interweb for you my boy. Kudos.

Archived