Warhammer 40K And Warhammer Fantasy

The Chief

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

If all goes well (with the work permit!) I should be joining your gaming community in the near future.

I am a 40K and fantasy player (3000pts Blood Angels, 2500pts Necrons, 2500pts 'Nids, 2000pts Slaanesh Hoards of Chaos and I've just started an Orc army) who hasn't been able to play for the last year or so - but I have a lot of painting to do! Is it OK if I post agin when settled to set up a few evenings?

If you need models, I have used www.maelstromgames.co.uk in the past (no connection to me!) and found them cheap and reliable and with free postage.

Regards

Corbs

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have been on a very long hiatus from playing 40k but have continued to build my renegade imperial guard army that I probably started in the mid 90's on the classic version 2 rules. A recent apoc game with a buddy from the UK has rekindled my gaming fire and I am looking to get into some games etc.

Can someone let me know if you are still going and when and where you game? I am away for the next 2 weeks and back at the beginning of June but if someone could message me that would be great and I will get involved when I am back.

Thanks Simon

There is a club that meets on Monday nights at All Saints church hall on Selbourne Road, usually starting around 18:30.

There are games of Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Lord of the Rings, Magic the Gathering as well other games.

Requoting details.

It is a turn up and play, but there are only so many tables so first come first served

Just be nice to actually meet people who play the game in the first instance. Having been away from it for so long finding details on stuff that happens on the island has been like trying to find details on a cult! Luckily the missus noticed this page so thought I would go in with the "I know nothing" approach and ask rather than just turning up somewhere hoping for the best.

Thanks for the reply and I shall take the next big step and turn up with some stuff.

Forgot to mention, we have a "Group" on Facebook for arranging games, buying/selling models, etc.

Also photos from games and what have you (including photos of the 22,500 point 40k Apoc game we had last year.

Its called IOM Chain of Command (will find a link out later).

Archived