Student Fees Protest

gazza

Violence is violence, it does not matter where it is directed, what could be seen on the news footage was some scroats smashing a window then it falling on them, what a pity it didn't kill one now that would have been justified.

Don't be silly.

elaborate on such a stupid reply, Arey you condoning viiolence?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't have to condone violence to see that "what a pity it didn't kill one of them" is a stupid response to people smashing a window.

You don't have to condone violence to see that "what a pity it didn't kill one of them" is a stupid response to people smashing a window.

Why? I actually do wish that had happened

You really want people to die? How sad.

Well as you never protest much about LDV saying he wants people to destroy property or steal from others I can't really say your comment counts for much

Well as you never protest much about LDV saying he wants people to destroy property or steal from others I can't really say your comment counts for much

That is the sort of comment I'd expect from an 11 year old, not you.

I've already made my thoughts known about LDV's opinions a long, long time ago, but it was a bit of a lost cause. I see it's the same with you...

That is the sort of comment I'd expect from an 11 year old, not you.

I've already made my thoughts known about LDV's opinions a long, long time ago, but it was a bit of a lost cause. I see it's the same with you...

The comment was more of showing that we are in a free society and as such I have as much right to make a comment that offends him as he seems to bleat on he can do to others but unfortunately as usual other hijack without realising or letting him bite, oh hum never mind.

never protest much about LDV saying he wants people to destroy property or steal from others I can't really say your comment counts for much

Even if you agree with private property it might be understandable, though also objectionable that windows get kicked in, but understandable because people's lives are being messed up. This tuition fee increase will have an impact throughout their life. Do you not understand that anger?

But to then say you wish they die is so extreme to be clear trolling (to provoke a ranty response from me) or very wicked. Or maybe you haven't given thought to their predicament.

So fantastic we get all to go to university, fine, so who do we get to be plumbers, electricians, instrument techs, paramedics, builders, fitter, sheet metal workers joiners etc etc, you know those who we need yet we are not training because everybody should go and get a degree in travel management, what we need is more emphisis on apprenticeships so these jobs can be filled by local people intead of relying on those from other countries qualified to do them filling the vacancies. it's all well and good having 23 electrical engineers with degrees when you cannot find one electricial to do the work. What's wrong with the old method where you did the apprenticeship and if good enough then went on and did your degree sometime in the future if you wanted to take a pay drop that is.

So fantastic we get all to go to university, fine, so who do we get to be plumbers, electricians, instrument techs, paramedics, builders, fitter, sheet metal workers joiners etc etc,

The migrant workers from Poland of course! And damned good at it they are as well...

Because if you're so hopelessly out of touch with reality that you actually think the death of another human is just desserts for breaking a window and can't even begin to see that wishing for such an event is ever so slightly disproportionate as an emotional response to the protests, then yes, I think it's safe to say that's an example of stupidity.

more emphisis on apprenticeships so these jobs can be filled by local people intead of relying on those from other countries qualified to do them filling the vacancies

Where's 'local' in this statement? Maybe we want to send kids to university so those jobs that require degrees can be filled with local people as well, instead of relying on those from other countries. Where is it you're from again? ;)

Archived