The Christians Are Returning To Douglas On 3 Sept 2011

whitecityboy

Following the sellout gig at The Havanna ,The Legendary Liverpool Band are to perform at the Promenade suite on 3rd September 2011. Doors 7.45pm A support act TBA. Be sure to Book Early as Tickets are limited. TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE ONLINE. A limited number of Tickets can be bought in person from The Villa Marina and or The Welcome Center in the Sea Terminal from the 1st December 2010

post-18566-088460800 1289515247_thumb.jpg

Facebook Event Listing

A much better venue. My mate and I just could not cope with the constant buffeting while positioning ourselves over a two step drop, so we watched through the mezzanine window; for a while, until we really got bored and left. It should have been a fantastic night, but was actually crap because the venue was wrong.

A much better venue. My mate and I just could not cope with the constant buffeting while positioning ourselves over a two step drop, so we watched through the mezzanine window; for a while, until we really got bored and left. It should have been a fantastic night, but was actually crap because the venue was wrong.

Hi, Sorry for your experience, but it was a really superb night as per the Newspapers Review. The place was rammed which made it a real Gig atmosphere and the crowd were so up for it. Lionel the drummer said to me that it was one of the best Gigs he had ever done and he was made up with his little corner with the roof over...

Hope you can make it to the Promenade Suite.. Cheers Roy

Yes, the place was rammed, but the venue was a corridor with the band at one end, a two step floor level and the bar running down one side. I don't understand why the stage wasn't put in the dining area which has a bigger, squarer floor area and would allow the bar to operate at the back. Ticket sales were known and limited, given that there was a sell out, so numbers were known; the staging of the event missed the mark.

Top marks though for securing a great band, and we will have another go to see them in September.

• 1 month later...

Yes, the place was rammed, but the venue was a corridor with the band at one end, a two step floor level and the bar running down one side. I don't understand why the stage wasn't put in the dining area which has a bigger, squarer floor area and would allow the bar to operate at the back. Ticket sales were known and limited, given that there was a sell out, so numbers were known; the staging of the event missed the mark.

Top marks though for securing a great band, and we will have another go to see them in September.

Thanks for your input.

Hope to see you at The Gig Gladys, please make yourself known to me on entering and I will get you a drink. Regards Roy (RS Promotions)

post-18566-000615400 1294021255_thumb.jpg

Archived