Proper Buliding Stone Needed

theman

one thing, you aint going to get that over here, not stright cut like that, or does it not have to be

so it be the builder merchants or go on the web get it from the UK and get mezeron to bring it in.

Going to be at least £100 a ton, but that could be way off the price as building stones not my thing.

one thing, you aint going to get that over here, not stright cut like that, or does it not have to be

so it be the builder merchants or go on the web get it from the UK and get mezeron to bring it in.

Going to be at least £100 a ton, but that could be way off the price as building stones not my thing.

A neighbour in Glen Auldyn bough stone from a quarry which was *almost* as straight cut as that. The stone was browner in colour.

There's a bit up on Johnny Watterson's lane if you are quick

that stone up there is crapy. have you seen the work what they done with it???

it looks crap it looks like a blind man done it.

that stone up there is g0od for 1 thing.

HARDCORE!!

Pooil Vaaish is ok. I've used plenty of their stuff. If they still do pick your own you will be able to find just what you want.

yeah that be lennys gaff

hes a top man good stone to.

but i'm not wanting to use lime stone on the next job

A neighbour in Glen Auldyn bough stone from a quarry which was *almost* as straight cut as that. The stone was browner in colour.

tell me more mate

can ye ask where it come from for me plz

something looking like this

Hi mate that stone looks like cut offs from yorkshire stone slabs but its a job to tell from the photo,the nearest you'll get to that over here is from earystone quarry down south their number is in the phone book,I think Builder center in ramsey stock yorkshire walling ,you are best visiting both to compare

Archived