Ghostbusters Toys- Wanted

We Like The Moon

A bit of a long shot, but could any of you have any old ghostbusters stuff hiding in your attic, sitting there gathering dust???

If you have - I have a little boy with nothing but ghostbusters on his christmas list. I have the firestation and the original ecto one, plus a trap and the original proton pack, but he has his eye on an extreme ghostbusters ecto car and proton pack (this is the later stuff from 90's) and I have just lost out on ebay for the car. If anyone has anything toy wise (or even bedroom wise - duvets, sheets, curtains etc - I have one roll of ghostbusters wall paper that I paid a fortune for and could do with a bit more).

I can assure you it will be treasured and well loved by the ghostbusting boy

cheers

ahhh. lol.

Can't help but we enjoyed reading your ad. How did that happen ?

He watched the film, and then watched it the day after and then the day after that, and then after a few weeks of watching the film he became Egon and that is now the life he leads, leaping around the house trapping slimer in various rooms, and now and again the stay puft attacks our house and he has to trap him too. Ghostbusting is a daily occurence in our house!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived