Violent Protests As Mps Vote To Raise Tuition Fees

gazza

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for taking the answer. On a separate matter, what instances are there where you would put others before yourself?

There are none were I would not in making a decision on a course of action to be taken, except where to do so would be to go against the teachings of The Lord, or where to do so would be injurious to my family.

I’m not perfect by any means.

None of us are, and truth be told if it was a case of harm to my family or obeying even the Law of The Lord I would, if in an extreme situation, put my family first, and then hope for forgiveness for what I had done.

That does not make me right, but as I have written, none of us is perfect, we can only aspire to be as much as we are capable of being.

To show that being Christian isn’t a dull and humorless thing there is an appropriate well known paraprosdokian in which an anonymous young lad is quoted as having said :-

“I was going to ask The Lord for a bicycle but I know He doesn’t work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness.”

Another favourite of mine, and rather apostate is ” Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.”

Archived