Blame The Government

FCMR

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jack up the price of insurance on the young drivers
HAHAHA you haven't tried to insure someone below the age of 21 on a car then, some of the quotations i have heard to insure an 18 year old on a 1.1 engine have been unbelievable.

or rich parents who can afford to buy faster cars

Hmmmmm, bit too close to the bone imho.

reduce the price for the older and more experienced drivers

Some of the most reckless driving i have seen on manx roads has been by people who should know a hell of a lot better, experience doesn't always mean better it can also mean people push to their limits because they think they're experienced enough to handle it.

More buses.

People would n't speed if they are stuck behind a bus. And nippers and pissheads would be more inclined to catch one if they were every 5 minutes or so and throughout the night.

And on Sunday mornings so I could get to football on time.

Ans You are a **** prove what you post. Im bloody sick of you, you have a problem with anything I post, same xxxx prove it or I delete, this time you prove your statement, did bikes kill on the old Castletown Road last week.

You all want to have a go at anything I post, this thread was to try and get some answers, but we have a Fecking idiot of a moderator who is only interested in himself, schools out.

Ans I hope you can make it in life as some of the posters on this forum, who have made it, every reply you make is pure S**t

Ans You are a **** prove what you post. Im bloody sick of you, you have a problem with anything I post, same xxxx prove it or I delete, this time you prove your statement, did bikes kill on the old Castletown Road last week.

You all want to have a go at anything I post, this thread was to try and get some answers, but we have a Fecking idiot of a moderator who is only interested in himself, schools out.

Ans I hope you can make it in life as some of the posters on this forum, who have made it, every reply you make is pure S**t

Whats there to prove? No bikes = No bike accidents, it's not exactly rocket science is it?

It seems that bikes are getting the blame for every road fatality, which is not the case. Over here in Spain they have a lot of accidents that have involved bikes most of the crashes have been blamed on the car drivers, yet I have witnessed a lot of bad driving by kids on scooters and tourist that have been hired the scooter/bikes without the proper checks being made. FC is pro bike so he is bound to defend them to the hilt, he to should also be looking at ways to improve the bike riders as well as having a go at the car drivers.

In Southern Ireland a driver under 21 can expect to pay over £3k for insurance, and that has not solved the fatalities in Ireland. The problem is that the roads on the IOM,Ireland and the UK are now at a point that they can no longer handle the amount of traffic, countries just cant keep building new roads to ease the situation, so what is the solution. This thread looked as if it would generate a good debate, but is going the way of most threads, turning into the chance to abuse each other.

Ah well back to the beach Bar

Crumlins link reminds me of when I was knocked over on the zebra by the Wessex on my way home from the shop, with the onion to finish making tea. The onion never did make it home, I did, eventually...after I had been to the hospital - I was lucky. The lotto ticket I bought at the same time didnt even win a tenner, just wasnt my lucky day..

Someone died of diving, off the coast of Scotland recently, I dont hear calls to ban diving nor to restrict the depth to can dive to. I know its not exactly the same but you get my point?

I thought I was being ripeed off with my insurance costs £380.00 for grp 17 motor...£3K pah - daylight robbery!

Those types of progs dont usually appeal to me, but I think I'll watch the re-run, just because it was filmed on our beautiful island.

Someone died of diving, off the coast of Scotland recently, I dont hear calls to ban diving nor to restrict the depth to can dive to.

I think I've seen somewhere that fishing is a dangerous sport as that has a lot of deaths from drowning. Also more walkers die from drowning than scuba divers, I guess they must fall in water a lot.

I think I've seen somewhere that fishing is a dangerous sport as that has a lot of deaths from drowning. Also more walkers die from drowning than scuba divers, I guess they must fall in water a lot.

It's the sporting activity with the most deaths in North America, apparently. I only heard that on a TV show last night so someone else can check the validity.

Anyone who is convicted of a driving offence should be made to display a brightly coloured plate on the car/bike for a period of one year, a nice bright green circle with the letter I for idiot, Just heard this on the Mannin line, its a great idea.

It's the sporting activity with the most deaths in North America, apparently

Which one Ans, fishing, diving or walking?

I think fishing has a large number of deaths, but then it's apparently the most popular "sport" in the UK so it might be small as a percentage of the number of participants

Archived