Jurassic Park

gazza

I've read all the posts here after the posts about the Mammoth and I have to say not one of us knows whether there is or there isn't a creator and to be honest a lot of smug self satisfied posturing about who's the smartest because they can quote some other numpty who is publicly known and also doesn't know either. What you are spouting is belief or opinion, nothing else because you can't prove or disprove either way....accept it, nobody knows shit about shit as my dad used to say. The irritating thing is that when anyone states anything on this subject either for or against a creator they state it as fact, when it isn't fact it is merely a belief, individually or collectively it is still a belief.

Gazza, you say it isn't right to bring back something because it has been wiped and for a reason, have you thought that maybe that is precisely the reason to bring something back, we have progressed to the point where we have the ability to do this and therefore we should, don't be scared by Jurassic Park reality would be quite far removed from hollywood''s vision. ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived